CFF's 4N1 High Density Soft Plyo Box; 500 lb capacity | "The Jump Box"
The Jump Box Features
- VERSATILITY - All in one, soft 4 N 1 Cushion Plyo Box is 15" x 20" x 24" x 30" so you can get the most out of your plyo box. CFF's 3 Sided "The Jump Box" Plyo box is comprised of the most used box jump sizes in a gym, so you can get the most out of box.
- BEGINNER to NOVICE - The best box for box jumps, the 4 sided plyo box will save you money and space by combining 3 of the most popular size plyos into one cube plus an added bonus of 15 inches. Most people do not use the 30" height so the Jump Box is designed to be used as two 15" high boxes, or combine them for a solid 20, 24, or 30 inch plyo box.
- PLYO BOX SAFETY - The soft plyo box design eliminates bashing your shins and knees on sharp edges of a wood box. "The Jump Box" is one solid block of high density foam that will be the only one to take a beating and keep on going. Your safety first
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Most soft plyo boxes start to fail after 6 months to a year, the 4 N1 JUMP BOX has the same long lasting density as the tried and true 3 N 1 20-24-30 inch soft plyo box. We make better equipment so you only have to buy it once. Our "JUMP BOX" may not be the cheapest, but it will last the longest by far and is one of the best. Cheaper plyo boxes usually only last 6 months to a year before they start to bread down and sag in
- HEAVY DUTY - 500 lb weight limit makes this 3n1 jump box a formidable opponent for most anyone. Built for commercial or residential use, it will hold up to the toughest Crossfit WOD, HIIT Style Training, Military Workout, Beach Body Workout, MMA Training, or anything else you can through at it
Jump Box Uses:
- Box Jumps
- Step ups
- Bulgarian squats
- Squat box
- Dumbbell bench press (the jump box is the bench)
The same convenient dimensions as our best-selling 3-IN-1 Plyo Box, only am dense cushion foam instead of wood and now a 4 N 1, making "The Jump Box" the most versatile plyo box on the market. Easily rotate the 4N1 to your desired height, 20", 24", or 30" or split it in two and make two 15" high plyo boxes. Push yourself to the limit without fear of wrecking your shins and making an unnecessary trip to the hospital.
Due to the high density, durable foam we use in manufacturing, the CFF 4n1 soft plyo box, A.K.A “The Jump Box” is rated at a staggering weight capacity of 500 lbs. The 100% foam core will not breakdown or soften over time where most cushion ply boxes fail within the first 6 months of heavy use. “The Jump Box” can hold up to the constant abuse of a Crossfit Gym or your home gym and still stay firm over time.
Let “The Jump Box” help you to be fearless”.