CFF's High Density Foam Plyo Box; 500 lb capacity | Plyo Box available in 3, 6, 12, and 18 inches high
- VERSATILITY - Foam Plyo Box available in 3, 6, 12, and 18 inches - Get the most out of your plyo box. CFF's Plyo boxes are comprised of the most used box jump sizes in a gym.
- BEGINNER to NOVICE - The best box for box jumps,the 4 available plyo box sizes will save you money and space by combining 4 of the most popular size plyo boxes. Need a taller box than 18", just start stacking your plyo boxes, and secure them with heavy duty velcro on two sides of the box.
- PLYO BOX SAFETY - The soft plyo box design eliminates bashing your shins and knees on sharp edges of a wood box. "The Jump Box" is one solid block of high density foam that will be the only one to take a beating and keep on going. Your safety first
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Most soft plyo boxes start to fail after 6 months to a year, the JUMP BOX has the same long lasting density as the tried and true original CFF soft plyo box. We make better equipment so you only have to buy it once. Our "JUMP BOX" may not be the cheapest, but it will last the longest by far and is one of the best. Cheaper plyo boxes usually only last 6 months to a year before they start to bread down and sag in.
- CFF VS OTHER MANUFACTURES - We often hear this comment from other manufacturers: "Wood and foam construction allows for stability on all sides of the box compared to only foam! Other soft plyo boxes are too light and flimsy to stay stable, ours have the stability of a traditional wood box, with the added benefit of foam for protection." This is not true if you are using high quality, dense foam. When the best material is used, you do not have to substitute it with other materials to make it seem better.
- HEAVY DUTY - 500 lb weight limit makes the CFF jump trainer plyo boxes a formidable opponent for most anyone. Built for commercial or residential use, it will hold up to the toughest Crossfit WOD, HIIT Style Training, Military Workout, Beach Body Workout, MMA Training, or anything else you can through at it
Introducing the soft plyo box jump. No more bashing your shins and knees on sharp edges, you can now push yourself further with confidence!
Built to last, our heavy duty cushion plyo boxes are rated to 500 lbs. (227 kg.) due the high density foam used to manufacture them. Their ultra-dense, 100% foam core will not breakdown or soften over time where most cushion ply boxes fail within the first 6 months of heavy use. Each box has conveniently located handles, making them easy to move or adjust height. Available in 3", 6", 12" & 18" heights, CFF cushion plyo boxes all share the same 28" x 28" footprint and 2" wide Velcro straps top and bottom so you can stack them in any combination up to 54"H.
“CFF Plyometric Boxes” can hold up to the constant abuse of a Crossfit Gym or your home gym and still stay firm over time.
Let “The Jump Box” help you to be fearless”.