CFF K2 KETTLEBELLS - POWDER COATED RUSSIAN KETTLEBELL WEIGHTS
CFF K2 Kettlebells - Pick up a kettlebell or kettlebell weights set today and start training!
Kettlebells weights are available in 4 kg, 6 kg, 8 kg, 12 kg, 16 kg, 20 kg, 24 kg, 28 kg, 32 kg, 36 kg, 40 kg, 44 kg, 48 kg, 52 kg, 56 kg, & 60 kg.
Kettlebell training develops strength, power, endurance and balance. Working out with kettlebells will sculpt and tone the entire body because lifting and controlling a kettlebell forces the entire body, and specifically the core, to contract as a group, building both strength and stability at the same time. Kettle bell workouts engage multiple muscle groups at once, making kettle bells a great option for getting a whole body workout in a short time.
For any fitness levels: Ideal tool for both individual and group training;
- available in different kettlebell sets to suit your needs.
- kettlebells workout for advanced training or kettlebell for beginners
- Available from 4kg-60kg
The K2 Kettlebell has been designed to provide a superior, more comfortable grip than other kettlebells on the market. The handle has a smoother surface, just perfect amount of grip, to allow working out without irritation to your hands. Now you can use a kettlebell for a single or double handed swing, clean, snatch, dead lift, squat, hand stand push up, mounted pistol squats, lunge, or perform a Turkish get up and not have to worry about having to over chalk or losing your grip or balance due to sweat during your workout.
Over the past few years, we have seen an exponential growth in Kettlebell workouts for women, that is why we have focused so much on the feel of the kettlebell. We wanted both men and women to feel comfortable with a CFF K2 Kettlebell regardless if the exercise is a swing, snatch, clean, pistol squat, Turkish getup's, or training for your RKC Certification.
- CFF Powder Coated kettlebells - The Highest Quality at the most affordable prices!
- Matte Powder Coated Finish - Provides a superior grip with a chip resistant finish.
- Casting – Single cast gravity fed molds for maximum strength and consistency between kettlebells; no welds here.
- Flat bottoms – K2 Kettlebells have a machined flat bottom providing a stable platform to perform renegade rows, kettlebell push-ups, and other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom.
- Weight - accurate within +/- .5 of a percent
- Trust CFF FIT – In Business since 2005!
- Fast free shipping with hassle free returns. - Shipment ships out within one business day of ordering!
|Weight||Grip Diameter||Handle Opening|
|4kg / 9lb Kettlebell||30mm||3.25in|
|6kg / 13lb Kettlebell||30mm||4.00in|
|8kg / 18lb Kettlebell||30mm||4.50in|
|12kg / 26lb Kettlebell||33mm||4.75in|
|16kg / 35lb Kettlebell||34mm||5.00in|
|20kg / 44lb Kettlebell||38mm||5.13in|
|24kg / 53lb Kettlebell||38mm||5.13in|
|28kg / 62lb Kettlebell||38mm||5.13in|
|32kg / 71lb Kettlebell||38mm||5.13in|
|48kg / 106lb Kettlebell||40mm||5.50in|
|56kg / 123lb Kettlebell||40mm||5.50in|
|60kg / 132lb||40mm||5.50in|