Are you a statistic of the Holiday bulge?
First, the bad news. Did you know the average person packs on an average of 5 lbs over the holidays? The good news is that you do not have to fit into this category, you can stand out from the rest of the crowd.
3 exercises, 10 rounds, 10 reps, for time.
(1) WALL BALL EXERCISE - 10 Reps
- Burns calories, build lean, toned muscles, increase your stamina and explosive power, keeps you feeling young.
The wall ball exercise is a great way to get an anaerobic and aerobic workout all at once. This is one of those exercises that you will have a love hate relationship with. Hate, because it will kick your butt, love, because of how it will transform your body.
The best part of the Wall Ball exercise is that it will keep you feeling young and can be done relatively anywhere, by yourself or with a friend.
(2) KETTLEBELL SWINGS - 10 Reps
The Kettlebell Swing is a total body workout that will get your heart pumping and blood flowing. Along with wall balls, the kettlebell swing is another exercise you can do with minimal gym equipment. You will feel younger and stronger while building explosive power and endurance. You are on your way to turning your body into a lean, mean, calorie burning machine.
Start off with your feet shoulder width apart, shoulders back, and the kettlebell hanging loosely. Drop down into a squat, explode up, thrusting at the hips and swinging you arms out in front of you until the kettlebell is at your eye level. Repeat.
(3) WEIGHTED VEST BURPEE'S - 10 Reps
Considered by some the single best exercise, wearing a weighted vest while performing burpee's will take your training to a new level. With only 10 lbs more to your regular body weight, you will exponentially increase the benefits of burpee's.
- Start in a standing position, feet shoulder width apart with your weight on your heels, hands at your side.
- With your hips back, squat down, touching your hands to the ground in front of you.
- Thrust your legs back in to a push up position, go down, lift your hands off the ground, then press your hands back down,push up, powering back up to a squat position.
- jump up, exploding up into the air, raising your hands up to the sky.
You have just completed round one, only 9 more to go!
Are you still here?
Stop thinking about a New Years Resolution, and start working on it. 2018 is your year to become the best you, you can be!