Legend Fitness Selectedge Functional Trainer - 1130
- Chrome-plated, 2-inch square adjustment columns with laser-cut numbering.
- Multiple pull-up options, including rock climbing grips.
- Back panel features attachment storage and large instructional placard.
- Fully enclosed weight stacks.
- Glass-reinforced PowerMax pulleys prolong cable life.
- Aviation-grade cables.
- Two 250-lb weight stacks are standard, upgrade available.
- Stylish architecture compliments contemporary fitness environments.
- Attachments include molded grip web handles, short bar, long bar, curl bar, tricep rope, and an ankle cuff.
The ultimate in versatility from the premium SelectEDGE line, this functional trainer features the style and functionality that modern fitness facilities demand.
The sleek design is indicative of our advanced SelectEDGE line, but this device is more than just a pretty face. Aviation-grade sheathed cables glide across PowerMax pulleys with shielded bearings.
Functional features: The swiveling pulley assemblies are sandwiched between steel plates and are adjustable to one of 20 height positions on chrome-plated, 2×2-inch, 11 gauge steel columns with laser-cut numbering. A small handle grip and a pop pin facilitate height adjustments. There are four sets of pull-up grips: narrow, wide angled, neutral, and rock climbing. High quality shielded bearings provide smooth movement.
Advanced features: Two 250-pound weight stacks are standard, in 10-pound increments, with 300-pound stacks available as an upgrade option. Seven attachments are provided for upper and lower body exercises: two nylon web handles with molded grips, a short bar grip for bat and golf swing exercises, a long bar with eyelets on each end for barbell exercises, a two-handed rope grip for tricep pulldowns and ab crunches, a rotating, chrome-plated curl bar with two sets of grip locations, and a padded neoprene ankle cuff for hip and leg exercises. The back panel provides clearly denoted storage spaces for each of the attachments as well as an instructional placard detailing exercises for all of the supplied attachments.
Aesthetic features: Two-tone powder coat for frame/cross members/side panels is a no-cost option. Weight stacks are fully enclosed by steel panels for safety/appearance. Laser-cut steel forms house upper pulleys and elevate the frame off the floor.
All of these features combine to create an extremely versatile machine that will be a welcome asset in any fitness club or athletic training facility.
Legend Fitness equipment is made to order. Because of this process, you can specify your personal choice of 16 different frame colors and 87 upholstery colors. Lead time is typically 8-12 weeks.
Functional Trainer Specifications:
- Shipping Weight: 1305lbs.
- Measurements: (LxWxH):50"X67"X90.25"
- Weight Stack Upgrade Available
- 2:1 Pulleys Reduce Effort By Half
- Two-Tone Powder Coat Finish (no-cost option)
- 300 lb Weight Stack Upgrade (10 lb plates)