CFF CLUB SERIES FUNCTIONAL TRAINER w/260 lb. STACKS
Designed and built for commercial gym needs, you can expect a lifetime of smooth, rewarding workouts without hassle. Our Club Series Elite Functional Trainer is affordably priced, commercial quality gym equipment. Think of it as an investment in who you want to be.
Want to workout at home on your own schedule? If you've have our Club Series Functional Trainer, you're ready to go the minute motivation hits - and before excuses start cropping up! No more scheduling your fitness goals around business hours or waiting for strangers to finish so you can use the machine. You've got your own, now.
- 11 gauge, 2” x 4” rounded box steel construction
- 2X 260lb weight stacks (520lbs total)
- dimensions: 59”W x 38”D x 89.5”H
- 500lb user weight capacity on pull up bar
- stabilizing rubber foot pads (can also be bolted to floor)
- 2:1 ratio
- optional 0-90° available separately
- unique, identifying serial number
- color: silver
The CFF functional trainer was designed to work the whole body, and comes with:
- total weight: 520lbs (2X 260lb stacks)
- heavy duty handles w/ nylon straps
- ankle strap
- chains to extend handles
- rotating press/squat bar
- triceps bar
- triceps rope
- 3-position, multi-grip pull up handles
- assembly instructions (30min - 1hr total time, w/ basic hand tools)
Some uses include:
- cable crossover
- cable press (chest & shoulder)
- lat pull-downs & back rows
- shoulder & deltoid Work
- bicep curls (single or together)
- tricep extensions (press-down or overhead)
- inner & outer thigh
- abdominals & lower back
- pull ups
Here's what you need to know about shipping on this item.
As you might imagine, this is a fairly large item. And all boxed up for transit, it tips the scales around 950lbs. It's going to ship freight. You'll have to help the truck driver unload it from the back of a tractor trailer out at the end of the driveway. Not to worry though. It comes in multiple, smaller boxes you can probably handle. (If not, lift gate service is usually $50-$100 additional.)
Here's how tthe functional trainer is packaged for shipping:
- (2) larger, long boxes around 200lbs each
- (1) larger, slightly wider box around 50lbs
- (4) smaller boxes of weight plates, about 50lbs each
- (4) smaller boxes of weight plates, about 75lbs each
Someone from CFF will be in touch with you to discuss receiving a freight delivery at home. Let us know if you have concerns about a big rig accessing your address, and keep in mind you will need to be present to sign for the delivery during regular business hours on a weekday. You will also want to note any damage or concerns on the bill of lading when signing for the delivery.
Convenient finance and leasing options are available.