CYBEX 620A ARC TRAINER - LOWER BODY
Pre-owned commercial gym equipment
Cybex 620a Arc Trainer, the Arc Trainer was developed with the “correct arc of motion”, a user-friendly path that reaches new heights in bio-mechanics. It delivers a safe, effective workout based on body basics, not fitness fads. Club members and owners have given it rave reviews and because of the punch it packs by combining elements of a climber, cross-trainer and cross-country skier and like all Cybex fitness equipment, it’s designed to give the least amount of stress on joints while maintaining the highest level of performance. Add all this up and the trainer offers an effective workout that’s sure to cause an explosion in your facility. The units boasts a resistance range from 0 to 900 watts which accommodates a wide variety of users—for those seeking a very low work rate to dedicated athletes demanding an extreme workout. Bilateral reciprocal movement of the footplates along an accurate path offers a natural motion for a relaxed feel at low resistance levels and provides high intensity training at high resistance settings. The Cybex Arc Trainer has superior bio-mechanics which allow for high intensity training that places high loads on the muscles with less stress on joints.
Cybex ARC Trainer 620A Features
- Independent Floating Pedal Mechanism
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Adjustable Resistance Levels
- Adjustable Incline Levels
- Preset Workout Programs
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Hill Interval, Interval, Weight Loss, Cardio and Strength.
- Displays: distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate, heart rate %, time, incline and resistance level.
- Resistance Levels: 101Incline Levels: 11
- Heart Rate: Built in wireless heart rate receiver and contact heart rate monitoring
- Convenience Features: Accessory Tray, Built-in Reading Rack, and Water Bottle Holder
- Power Requirements: 110V (works on any standard outlet)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Product Weight: 331 lbs
- Height: 59 in. (145 cm)
- Length: 82 in. (208 cm)
- Width: 30 in. (76 cm)
- *** Ask us about our extended warranty
Why buy used commercial fitness equipment from CFF?
Confidence in your investment.
CFF offers one of the best warranties in the business on certified refurbished & re-manufactured commercial cardio equipment. (Up to 3 years!) Save 50-75% off new & enjoy lifetime support from a family-owned business that treats you like family.