CFF WOD RINGS - OLYMPIC GYM RINGS
If you want to engage more muscle, then you need to be training with WOD Rings!
Why Suspension training? It's not the end all, but it is a great addition to any strength training program. Being suspended requires your body to recruit more muscle to stabilize your body, something that regular weight training does not always do. It has been proven to strengthen your core and lower back as well as sharpen your motor skills. The bet part is they are compact, so you can take them with you everywhere you go.
So why buy CFF “Basic Training” Olympic Gym Rings over others? The CFF gym rings rings were built to last, not break when dropped or through. Adjust quickly and accurately with the number straps. The straps are 18' long and can hold a 1000 lbs. Most importantly, the heavy duty spring clip does will not slip.
Olympic Gym Rings Description:
- Textured Finish providing a better grip
- 18' Heavy Duty Nylon Straps with an oversized industrial spring clamp. Lets you know you are secure and the rings are not going to move. Each strap has a static weight capacity of 1000lbs.
- 1.5” wide straps with measurements, marking every three inches so that adjusting is always quick and accurate
- 1 1/8” Grip Benefits: allows your wrists full range of motion and a better grip means less chalking & less mess
- Injection Molded Olympic Gym Rings built to last
Basic suspension training Exercise
- Muscle Ups
- Iron Cross
- Core building
- Push ups
- Body rows
- Pull ups
- One leg Squat
Where can they be used
- Personal Training
- HIIT Workout
- Crossfit Workout
- Functional Fitness
- Body Weight Exercises
- TRX type workout
***Be safe, always inspect your straps and rings before every use.***