KEISER M3i INDOOR CYCLE W/BLUETOOTH (Model 5507)
Just off lease, save over $1000 on a Pre-owned Keiser M3i Indoor Cycling Store! Ships fully assembled, tuned, and ready to ride.
Include a free media holder/Ipad stand
More than 20 years ago, Keiser set out to create an exercise bike that would exceed the demands of indoor group cycling: An indoor bike that fits riders of all body shapes and sizes; a bike that achieves a quiet but true road bike experience inside your gym or home; and the ONLY stationary bike built in the United States to ensure the tightest quality control. And we accomplished it all with the Simplest of Engineering Designs.
RIDER, OWNER, TECHNICIAN
DESIGNED AROUND YOU
The Keiser M3i is the industry’s only indoor group cycling bike built entirely around YOU that’s YOU the rider, YOU the gym owner and YOU the service technician. Game-changing features on the M3i include :< /p>
- V-shape frame to accommodate all riders
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Magnetic-resistance technology for greater repeat-ability and reduced wear
- Quiet, reliable and low-maintenance single-belt drive train
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Bluetooth® wireless signal for open API for tablets and smartphones
13 THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING AN INDOOR GROUP CYCLING BIKE
THE BIKERS DOZEN
Who exactly should an indoor group cycling bike be built for? It shouldn’t be built for riders, gym owners, or maintenance technicians. Rather, a truly great bike should be built for all three. But how can you tell? Download The Biker’s Dozen to find out.
KEISER INDOOR BIKE COMPUTER
ALL THE DATA YOU NEED ON A SINGLE SCREEN
We designed the M3/M3i Indoor Bike computer to be simple, with everything a rider needs to know on a single screen. This includes RPM (Revolutions Per Minute), Power and Energy (Watts and Kilocalories), Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Gear and Trip Distance. Additionally, the back-lit display turns on when the room light drops below a set level and unlike other indoor bikes remains on.
PUSHING PAST INDUSTRY LIMITS
KEISER M SERIES BIKE PEDAL
With our game-changing bike pedal, Keiser has again revolutionized indoor cycling down to the last detail. New pedal features include:
- Stronger bearings tested for static and dynamic loads
- Cage integrated into pedal design, not just added on
- Ramped barbs for secure and simple foot placement
- Curvature eliminating pressure points on the rider’s foot
- HEIGHT: 45" / 1143 mm
- WIDTH: 26" / 660 mm
- LENGTH: 49" / 1245 mm
- WEIGHT: 85 lbs / 38.56 kg
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Automatic back-lit digital display
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Water bottle holder
- Optional media holder, Ipad rack included
- Add optional the Keiser calibration tool(not included)
- Some assembly required, unless ordering it fully assembled
Available to pick up in Pennsylvania only
Learn about CFF Certified & warranty options
Why buy used commercial fitness equipment from CFF?
CFF offers one of the best warranties in the business on certified refurbished & re-manufactured commercial cardio equipment. (Available up to 3 years)! Save 50-75% off new & enjoy lifetime support from a family-owned business that treats you like family.
Learn about all levels of servicing as well as buying CFF Certified units and warranty options available.
Free - PVS unit (personal viewing screen) will automatically be included when available with no additional fee.
Just off lease, bikes are in excellent conditions, have been cleaned off, tested, serviced, and work 100%. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, bearings, and battery as well as inspect the belts. They are in good condition and normally sell used for around $1500. New, they were $2300. Covered by a 90 day moving parts warranty.
Please be sure to select the correct delivery option for pick up or ship. Shipping is not free. It is calculated into the freight option. Shipping is a common curbside delivery. You will be responsible to get the unit inside your business or home. If you need another service, you need to call and see if it is available before you order.
After we receive your purchase, allow 5 - 7 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped fully assembled, tuned, and ready to ride!!!