Precor TRM 885 Treadmill w/P82 Console
Just off lease, pre-owned, cleaned, service, in excellent condition with warranty.
Precor P82 Console Service Manual
Precor P82 Console Getting Started
Precor TRM 800-Series Treadmill - Assembling and Maintaining
Precor TRM-800 Base, Service Manual
The TRM 885 is the top-of-the-line treadmill for commercial facilities, renowned for its performance and durability. A 3 degree decline option and maximum speed of 16 mph are unique to the TRM 885. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects Impact Control (GFX), the TRM 885 delivers a smooth and natural feel when running or walking.
Reliable, Efficient and Easy to Maintain
The motor drive system improves performance, efficiency, and reliability through redesigned Power Factor Correction, improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill.
Ground Effects® Impact Control System & Integrated Footplant Technology™
GFX is our improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. IFT is our Patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
P82 Touch Screen Console
With a touch screen console just like a high-end phone and a simple, intuitive interface that draws users deeper into their workout, the P82 touch screen console is a reliable fitness solution that will provide a personalized fitness experience that engages and motivates them to come back for more.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.9 x 15.4 x 5.3 in / 53.1 x 39.1 x 13.5 cm
- Product Weight: 15 lb / 6.8 kg
- Power Requirements: 100v-240v
- Power Supply: 60w / 12v
- Display Type: LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Visible Screen Size: 15 in x 9.1 in / 38.1 cm x 23 cm
- Viewing Angle: 170 degrees horizontal, 170 degrees vertical
- Resolution: XGA – 1024 x 768
- Display Color: 16.2 M
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 1500:1
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Backlight: LED
- Screen Protection: Anti-glare and hard coating
- TV Controls: Built into console
- Default Channel: Yes
- Closed Captioning: CC1-4, Text 1-4 (US/CA only)
- Entertainment Apps**: Netflix®, Hulu®, Watch ESPN®, iHeart Radio®, Spotify®
- Global TV Support: NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C, *Cable/Satellite Receiver support, *Pro:Idiom®, *IPTV
- Features of the Preva OS: MyUI™ Suite, Video on Demand
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Network Capabilities: Preva® network capable
- Auto Shut-off: Yes
- Mute: Yes
- Video Decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Headphone: Replaceable
- WiFi: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, IEC CB Scheme, TUV NRTL, US/CA
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate®: No
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- CSAFE Ready: No
- FitLinxx Compatible: No
- Wireless: Yes
- Side rails: Side rails
- Step-up Height: 24 cm / 9.5 inches
- Handrail Length (cm/inches): 61 cm / 24 inches
- Roller Diameter (cm/inches): 8.9 cm / 3.5 inches
- Power Cord Management: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Maximum User Weight: 181 kg / 400 lbs
- Roller Size:Roller Size
- Stride Support Description: Stride Support Description
- Special Stride Support: Special Stride Support
- Shock Absorption Description: Shock Absorption Description
- Speed Range: 0.8 - 25.5 km/h / 0.5 - 16 mph
- Standard Frame Colours: Gloss Metallic Silver / Black Pearl
- Decline/Incline Range: -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W): 153 L x 56 W cm / 60 L x 22 W inches
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- US & Canada 120VAC, 50/60 Hz NEMA 5-20R/5-20P
- US & Canada 240VAC, 50/60 Hz NEMA 6-20R/6-20P
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Cord Length (ft / meters): 3.7 m / 12 ft
- FCC: FCC
- ETL: ETL
- CE: CE
- EN957: EN957 / ASTM
Intergrated Entertainment Options:
- Reading Rack: Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Weight: 195 kg / 430 lbs
- Dimensions: 83" L x 35" W x 68.5 H / (211cm L x 89cm W x 174 cm H)
Just off lease, these units are cleaned and serviced and covered by a 90 day moving parts warranty. So what do we do? Each unit is partially disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, lubricated, drives belts replaced, and thoroughly tested. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, motors, and battery. Anything not meeting Precor specifications is replaced with new Precor OEM parts. After we receive your purchase, allow 5 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped fully assembled and ready to use. They are placed on a skid w/ a custom exo-skeleton frame built around them to fully protect all sides, and then shipped via freight, common curbside delivery. You are responsible to bring it in your home. Every piece includes an extra rider insurance policy, covering the full cost of the unit. Once shipped, you will get updated pictures of the unit packaged as well as tracking information. Please contact us immediately if you receive a unit with any damage to the outer packaging, and notate it on the bill of lading before you sign for it. If you should receive a unit that has been damaged during shipping, notate on the BOL and refuse it. We can always send out a new one.
Free - PVS unit (personal viewing screen) will automatically be included when available with no additional fee.