Precor EFX 885 Elliptical W/ P82 Console Converging Crossramp
Save thousands on a pre-owned, just off lease Precor ellipticals!!!
The EFX® 885 with Converging CrossRamp® combines reliability with a natural converging stride path to give you the perfect elliptical for your facility. Carrying on the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp and rear drive housing, and the Active Status Light - all to improve your ownership experience. For exercisers, the EFX 885 combines the benefits of our patented CrossRamp® technology and moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, our unique converging stride path allows the exerciser's footpath to converge naturally - just like walking or running. The P82 touchscreen console provides exercisers with an engaging workout through an intuitive interface.
Just off lease, the ellipticals are being sold wholesale. They have been cleaned off, tested, and work 100%. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, motors, and battery as well as inspect the belts. They are in good to excellent condition and normally sell used for around $3500. New, they were $12,000. Covered by a 30 day moving parts warranty.
Please be sure to select the correct delivery option for pick up or ship. Shipping is not free. It is calculated into the freight option. Shipping is a common curbside delivery. You will be responsible to get the unit inside your business or home. If you need another service, you need to call and see if it is available before you order.
After we receive your purchase, allow 5 - 7 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped partially or fully assembled.
Converging CrossRamp® technology
Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with movement that allows the user's feet to converge towards the midline of their body. Users can isolate or cross-train specific lower-body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making targeting different muscle groups easy, encouraging training variance and propelling results. Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with movement that allows the user's feet to converge toward the midline of their body.
With moving handlebars, users can push and pull with their upper body to achieve a complete workout.
P82 Touch Screen Console
The P82 touch screen console not only offers a brilliant 15" screen that is ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Covers: Long-lasting appearance with covered ramp, enclosed rear covers and covered frame and pivot joints. Covered ramp to prevent dirt and debris build-up. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals. Rear-access cover can be removed and replaced in less than two minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension. Front covers can be removed in less than two minutes, providing quick access to lift assembly.
- Accessory Holder(s): Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for your water bottle, mobile phone and other accessories.
- Transport Wheels: Wide transport wheels at the front of the EFX® allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
- Bearings: Dual, in-line polyurethane wheels with oversized axles and premium sealed bearings provide a perfectly balanced load, gliding on stamped, stainless-steel tracks for an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
- Ramp: Converging adjustable CrossRamp®
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by a Washington-state university for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5%-size female to the 95%-size male user.
- Ramp Angle: 10 to 35
- Upper handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10 to 35-degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all ages and fitness levels.
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Resistance System: Durable, three-phase hybrid generator/eddy-current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Level: 1-20
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline: 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline: 25 inches / 63 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 16 X 8 inches / 40.6 X 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Standard Frame Colors: Gloss Metallic Silver / Black Pearl
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.9 x 15.4 x 5.3 in / 53.1 x 39.1 x 13.5 cm
- Product Weight: 15 lb / 6.8 kg
- Power Requirements: 100v-240v
- Power Supply: 60w / 12v
- Display Type: LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Visible Screen Size: 15 in x 9.1 in / 38.1 cm x 23 cm
- Viewing Angle: 170 degrees horizontal, 170 degrees vertical
- Resolution: XGA – 1024 x 768
- Display Color: 16.2 M
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 1500:1
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Backlight: LED
- Screen Protection: Anti-glare and hard coating
- TV Controls: Built into console
- Default Channel: Yes
- Closed Captioning: CC1-4, Text 1-4 (US/CA only)
- Entertainment Apps**: Netflix®, Hulu®, Watch ESPN®, iHeart Radio®, Spotify®
- Global TV Support: NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C, *Cable/Satellite Receiver support, *Pro: Idiom®, *IPTV
- Features of the Preva OS: MyUI™ Suite, Video on Demand
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Network Capabilities: Preva® network capable
- Auto Shut-off: Yes
- Mute: Yes
- Video Decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Headphone: Replaceable
- WiFi: Yes
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, IEC CB Scheme, TUV NRTL, US/CA
* Optional feature
** Applications vary by country and location
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Touch: Handheld heartrate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heartrate. Telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cable
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120 V/15A circuit with 5-15P NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Integrated
- Optional Power Supply: N/A
- FCC: FCC
- ETL: ETL
- CE: CE
- EN957: EN957 / ASTM
INTEGRATED ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Supports NTSC, PAL, PAL B/G standards, closed-caption
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15 in/38.1 cm LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Weight: 340 lbs / 154 kg
- Dimension: 80" L x 30" W x 72" H / (203cm L x 76cm W x 183cm H)
Connecting to Preva Network:
- NOTE: Connecting to the Preva Network. You have to call Precor once you have it connected to your internet in order to open up the wide range of features accessible only by connecting to Preva Network.
*Using the drop down be sure to select the "used equipment purchase".
*Install and Networking Questions and walk through: contact Precor Customer Support. Your call will be directed to the right network fitness support person to provide assistance.
*CUSTOMER SUPPORT CONTACT INFO: Support@precor.com or 800-347-4404.
Precor 883/885 Owners and Service Manuals: