Precor EFX 863 Elliptical W/ P62 Console Converging Crossramp
Save thousands on a pre-owned, just off lease Precor ellipticals!!!
The EFX® 863 with Converging CrossRamp® combines reliability with a natural converging stride path to give you the perfect elliptical for your facility.
Just off lease, the ellipticals are being sold wholesale. They have been cleaned off, tested, and work 100%. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, motors, and battery as well as inspect the belts. They are in good to excellent condition and normally sell used for around $3500. New, they were $12,000. Covered by a 30 day moving parts warranty.
Please be sure to select the correct delivery option for pick up or ship. Shipping is not free. It is calculated into the freight option. Shipping is a common curbside delivery. You will be responsible to get the unit inside your business or home. If you need another service, you need to call and see if it is available before you order.
After we receive your purchase, allow 5 - 7 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped partially or fully assembled.
Carrying on the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp and rear drive housing, and the Active Status Light - all to improve your ownership experience. For exercisers, the EFX 863 combines the benefits of our patented CrossRamp® technology and fixed handlebars for a lower body workout. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, our unique converging stride path allows the exerciser's footpath to converge naturally - just like walking or running.
Converging CrossRamp® Technology: Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results.
Fixed Handlebars: Fixed handlebars allow users to focus on lower body workouts at higher resistance levels or challenge stabilizers during hands-free training.
P62 Touchscreen Console: The P62 console provides a personalized viewing experience, remarkable TV clarity, and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10" screen. With the ability to "favorite" selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what is important to them.
- Power: 120V/15A Circuit with standard 5-15R NEMA Receptacle
- Console: 10” LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Technology, Wireless Internet
- Drive System: Rear Drive, Eddy Current Brake Magnet System
- Stride Length: 21" to 25"
- Cross Ramp: 10 to 35 Degrees (20 different settings)
- Resistance Levels: 18 to 720 Watts (1-20)
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean. Pedals measure 16" x 8"
- Step Up Height: 8"
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate Monitor, Polar Compatible
- Frame Design: Powder coated steel, gloss metallic silver
- Accessories: Integrated accessory tray, water bottle holder, transport wheels
- Programs: 22 - Manual; Interval (Interval, Total Body Interval); Variety (Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, Custom); Performance (Hill Climb, Fitness Test, 1 Cross Training, 2 Cross Training, 3 Cross Training, Navy Fitness Test); Heart Rate (Basic HRC); Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: 18
- User Maximum Weight: 350 lbs
- Dimensions - Length: 80"
- Dimensions - Width: 28"
- Dimensions - Height: 72"
- Unit Weight: 340 lbs
Precor 863 Owners and Service Manuals:
- P62 Console Brochure
- P62 Installation Guide
- P62 Getting Started Guide
- Console and PVS Maintenance Guide
- EFX Getting Started Guide
- EFX Assembly Guide
- Cardio Maintenance Guide
They are placed on a skid w/ a custom exo-skeleton frame built around them to fully protect all sides, and then shipped via freight, common curbside delivery. You are responsible to bring it in your home unless otherwise notated. Every piece includes an extra rider insurance policy, covering the full cost of the unit. Once shipped, you will get updated pictures of the unit packaged as well as tracking information. Please contact us immediately if you receive a unit with any damage to the outer packaging, and notate it on the bill of lading before you sign for it. If you should receive a unit that has been damaged during shipping, notate on the BOL and refuse it. We can always send out a new one.
Free - PVS unit (personal viewing screen) will automatically be included when available with no additional fee.