Precor AMT 833 Adaptive Motion Trainer - Cross-trainer Elliptical
Pre-owned commercial gym equipment - Just off lease
A machine as versatile as the human body and different from any other type of workout, the award-winning Precor Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT) is designed to not only work your body, but also your imagination. Go from short strides to long strides, walking to running, then into deep lunges, on-the-fly. The AMT gives you the freedom to create a challenging and completely unique workout every time. Touch and telemetry heart rate with Smart Rate includes 4 programs and 20 levels of resistance.
Ceiling Height Requirements: According to Precor.com, it is required that your ceiling height be 20" taller than the height of the tallest user in order to have proper clearance. We find that the user is about 17-18" taller while using the AMT with shoes than than they are standing without shoes.
Just off lease, these AMT Crosstrainers are being sold wholesale. They have been cleaned off, tested, and work 100%. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, motors, and battery as well as inspect the belts. They are in good to excellent condition and normally sell used for around $2000. New, they were $8,000. Covered by a 30 day moving parts warranty.
Please be sure to select the correct delivery option for pick up or ship. Shipping is not free. It is calculated into the freight option. Shipping is a common curbside delivery. You will be responsible to get the unit inside your business or home. If you need another service, you need to call and see if it is available before you order.
After we receive your purchase, allow 5 - 7 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped partially or fully assembled.
- Number of Programs: 4 (Manual, Interval, Heart Rate, Fat Burner)
- Electronic Readouts: 20 Complete, Average heart rate, Average speed, Calories, Calories per hour, Calories per minute, CrossRamp incline, Goal, Heart rate, Language, Maximum heart rate, METS, Profile, Resistance levels, Segment time, SmartRate, Speed, Strides per minute, Target heart rate, Time, Time elapsed, Time in heart rate zone, Time remaining, Total strides, Units, Watts, Workout summary
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Touch and Wireless compatible
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Stride Length: 0-27 in
- Stride Dial: As you move, the Stride Dial graphic helps you see the adjustable stride to determine your active muscle groups. The pendulum-like swing of the monitor moves with the foot pedals. Note that you get a higher calorie burn with longer strides.
- Contralateral Arm Movement: Your arm and leg movements are optimally coordinated for a total-body workout.
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Cordless. It uses an Alternator and Battery for Power
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Machine Weight: 445 lbs
- Height: 69"
- Length: 74"
- Width: 28"
They are placed on a skid w/ a custom exo-skeleton frame built around them to fully protect all sides, and then shipped via freight, common curbside delivery. You are responsible to bring it in your home unless otherwise notated. Every piece includes an extra rider insurance policy, covering the full cost of the unit. Once shipped, you will get updated pictures of the unit packaged as well as tracking information. Please contact us immediately if you receive a unit with any damage to the outer packaging, and notate it on the bill of lading before you sign for it. If you should receive a unit that has been damaged during shipping, notate on the BOL and refuse it. We can always send out a new one.
Free - PVS unit (personal viewing screen) will automatically be included when available with no additional fee.