PRECOR EFX 885 ELLIPTICAL FITNESS CROSSTRAINER
Pre-owned commercial gym equipment. Just off lease, cleaned and serviced.
Precor EFX 885 Elliptical Cross-trainer w/ p80 Console, the Precor EFX 885 Elliptical combines the benefits of Cross Ramp technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. Precor EFX 885 Elliptical's CrossRamp technology, unique to Precor, offers ramp inclines from 13 to 40 degrees, which allows users to target different muscle groups. The Precor EFX 885 Elliptical perfectly matches the natural motion of walking or running. Exercising on the Precor EFX 885 is so smooth, your workout will actually feel easier. Precor EFX Ellipticals are proven to have a lower Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE), so you can exercise longer and more often, and get to your next goal faster.
Precor EFX 885 Feature
- CrossRamp technology: provides 20 different settings 13-40 degree ramp incline for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- CrossRamp Technology: Automatic
- Ramp: Adjustable CrossRamp
- Ramp Angle: 13-40 degrees
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Bearings: Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user's weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot pedals: Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining
- Covers: Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Resistance System: Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Power Requirements: 110-120V (Corded)
- 15" / (38.1cm) LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: yes
- Numeric Keypad: yes
- Muscle Monitor: yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight Fat Burner Aerobic 4-3 Interval Heart Rate Weight Loss Zone Be Fit Rolling Hills Mountain Peaks Hill Climb 1-1 Interval 2-1 Interval 4-1 Interval Total Body Interval Heart Rate Fitness Zone Manual Get Toned Glute Toner Glute Toner Plus Leg Sculpt Leg Sculpt Plus Push Performance 1-4 Interval 1-2 Interval 5 K Heart Rate Performance Zone Test Your Fitness Fitness Test
- Console Language(s): Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 Seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Total Distance Distance Remaining Target Distance Total Calories Burned Calories/Min Calories/Hr METS Watts Target Time Elapsed Time Remaining Time in Zone Segment Strides/Min Average Strides/Min Total Strides Heart Rate Average Heart Rate Max Heart Rate Target Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 Minutes
- iPod / iPhone Compatible: Integrated
- Ethernet Cable Required to enable Preva Network Capabilities
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: No
NOTE: p80 consoles work with a wired (Ethernet) internet connection. They do not work with a wireless (WiFi) connection
- Shipping Weight: 418 lbs / (190kg)
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8" / (20cm)
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 21.5" / (55cm)
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 14.5" X 6.5" / 37" X (17cm)
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 2.4" / (6cm)
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline: 21" / (54cm)
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline: 25" / (63cm)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs / (159kg)
- Equipment Weight: 338 lbs / (153 kg)
- Dimensions: 85"L x 32"W x 44"H (216cm x 81cm x 112cm)
Just off lease, these units are cleaned and serviced and covered by a 90 day moving parts warranty. So what do we do? Each unit is partially disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, lubricated, drives belts replaced, and thoroughly tested. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, motors, and battery. Anything not meeting Precor specifications is replaced with new Precor OEM parts. After we receive your purchase, allow 5 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped fully assembled and ready to use. They are placed on a skid w/ a custom exo-skeleton frame built around them to fully protect all sides, and then shipped via freight, common curbside delivery. You are responsible to bring it in your home. Every piece includes an extra rider insurance policy, covering the full cost of the unit. Once shipped, you will get updated pictures of the unit packaged as well as tracking information. Please contact us immediately if you receive a unit with any damage to the outer packaging, and notate it on the bill of lading before you sign for it. If you should receive a unit that has been damaged during shipping, notate on the BOL and refuse it. We can always send out a new one.
Free - PVS unit (personal viewing screen) will automatically be included when available with no additional fee.