Matrix E3XE Elliptical w/Intergrated Touchscreen Dispaly
Model Number: E3XE
- Pre-owned - Just Off lease in excellent condition - See pictures
- Stream Netflix, YouTube, and more.
The Matrix Fitness E3x Suspension Elliptical’s intuitive console layout minimizes intimidation factor while providing a full workout selection. The Ergo Form grips with integrated incline and resistance controls enhance comfort and accessibility to key functions. Constant Rate of Acceleration and the Matrix patented Suspension design deliver a perpetually smooth motion, free of wheels and tracks.
- Stride Length: 21"
- Contact & Telemetric HR: Yes
- Footpad Insert: No
- Pedal Spacing: 2.5"
- Handlebar Design: Multi-position dual action / Custom ergo-bend stationary
- Remote Buttons: Yes
- Resistance System: Brushless Generator
- Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility
- Low 9.5” step-on height for easy accessibility
- Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
- LED console display is easily navigated by users of all experience levels
- Contralateral action with tapered, dual action handlebars mimics the body’s true movement and proper fit
- Removable disk for easy serviceability
- Ergo Form™ Grips with integrated resistance controls enhances comfort and accessibility to key functions
- 21" stride length accommodates all users for a comfortable, efficient, and natural workout
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Self-powered System: Our maintenance-free drive is
- completely self-powered and cord-free, providing cost-savings and freedom of placement within the facility.
- Removable Disk: All Matrix Ascent Trainers & Suspension Ellipticals feature a removable disk for quick access and easy serviceability.
- Constant Rate of Acceleration: Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks.
- Contoured Handle Bars: The tapered, dual-action handlebars provide a total-body workout that strengthens core muscles. The contoured handle design accommodates a wide range of user sizes for a more comfortable workout.
The 7xe is the standard display for touchscreens. It offers the TV capability, ipod connectivity and a 15" screen. Unfortunately on these earlier models internet browsing is not available. You can also go into the settings and mess with a bunch of different options and even record workouts via USB. Has the option to install the Virtual Active kit that allows you to workout in different locations of the world... The units respond to the hills or routes by increasing/decreasing resistance and incline by themselves...Aux for headphones
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered - Powered 100v-240v - 50/60Hz AC
- Minimum Watts: 5 Powered / 21 Self-Powered
- Minimum RPM: 10 Powered / 25 Self-Powered
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 398 lbs
- Dimensions: 70" x 29.2" x 68.5"
- Shipping Weight: 425 lbs
Just off lease, these units are cleaned and serviced and covered by a 90 day moving parts warranty. So what do we do? Each unit is partially disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, lubricated, drives belts replaced if needed, and thoroughly tested. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, motors, and battery. Anything not meeting Life Fitness specifications is replaced with new Life Fitness OEM parts. After we receive your purchase, allow 5 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped fully assembled and ready to use. They are placed on a skid w/ a custom exo-skeleton frame built around them to fully protect all sides, and then shipped via freight, common curbside delivery. You are responsible to bring it in your home. Every piece includes an extra rider insurance policy, covering the full cost of the unit. Once shipped, you will get updated pictures of the unit packaged as well as tracking information. Please contact us immediately if you receive a unit with any damage to the outer packaging, and notate it on the bill of lading before you sign for it. If you should receive a unit that has been damaged during shipping, notate on the BOL and refuse it. We can always send out a new one.
Free - PVS unit (personal viewing screen) will automatically be included when available with no additional fee.
Matrix E3XE Elliptical Suspension Trainer Service Manual
ASCENT TRAINER® | SUSPENSION ELLIPTICAL™ TRAINER OWNER’S MANUAL