Life Fitness Integrity Series CLST Treadmill
Model Number: CLST-DMLXX-05PF
Save thousands on a pre-owned, just off lease Life Fitness Treadmill!!!
With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, all of the Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout. The groundbreaking DX3 Belt and Deck System combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS) and the patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability and comfort. Heart Rate Monitoring Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides runners with accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.) Rapidworks Service Enhancements Maintenance is fast and easy with Auto Alert diagnostics that inform you of service needs and permanently record and date-stamp maintenance performed.
Just off lease, the Treadmills are being sold wholesale. They have been cleaned off, tested, and work 100%. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, motors, and battery as well as inspect the belts. They are in good to excellent condition and normally sell used for around $1500-$2000. New, they were $8,000. Covered by a 30 day moving parts warranty.
Please be sure to select the correct delivery option for pick up or ship. Shipping is not free. It is calculated into the freight option. Shipping is a common curbside delivery. You will be responsible to get the unit inside your business or home. If you need another service, you need to call and see if it is available before you order.
After we receive your purchase, allow 5 - 7 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped partially or fully assembled.
- Readouts: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Distance Climbed, Calories, Calories Burned, Watts, METS, Language Choices: 7, Custom Messaging, Work Out Profile
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force PRT, Marine PFT, Fit Test, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Custom Workouts (6), 5K Sport Training, 10K Sport Training, Speed Interval Training, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Customized Cool Down.
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 14 mph
- Elevation: 0% - 15%
- Running Surface: 20" x 60"
- Rollers: 3.5" precision crowned steel rollers, front & back
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Step-up Height: 11"
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
- 4-HP AC Motor
- Lifepulse™ Digital Contact Heart Rate and Polar® Telemetry-Compatible Heart Rate Monitoring
- 28 Workouts
- Lubricant-Infused Striding Belt
- FlexDeck™ Shock Absorption System with Lifesprings™
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 425 lbs (193 kg)
- Dimensions: 83" L x 37" W x 62.25" H / (211 x 94 x 158 cm)
Note: The console and base have their own unique serial numbers. If you are ordering parts related to the console, please search on the serial number of your console.
Free - PVS unit (personal viewing screen) will automatically be included when available with no additional fee.