LEGEND FITNESS POWER RACK - 3121
- Fully enclosed cage design, but without plate storage.
- Maximum safety for minimal investment.
- Safety arm length is 35 inches, inside width is 42 inches.
- Each side is a single welded piece for the ultimate in rigidity.
- Two pull-up bars, one is 1¼-inch in diameter, the other is 2 inches in diameter.
- 2-inch hole spacing with laser-cut numbering.
When it comes to power rack essentials, the Legend Fitness 3121 is definitely the Essentials, but with a burly, powder coated capital E. There’s only four posts so the 3121 is an excellent choice for those with limited budgets and space, but there’s enough room inside to do what you need to do. Speaking of those posts, they are hewn from 3×3 inch, 11 gauge steel and feature 2-inch hole spacing with laser-cut numbering. The standard top cross-member is a pull-up bar with a round cross section, and the standard j-hooks are welded from multiple pieces to be the strongest in the industry. All that, plus an long list of available upgrades means that the Legend Power Rack is a cage that can grow with you. Insert platforms are not compatible with this cage.
Shipping Weight: 372lbs.