Hoist V4 Elite Home Gym
Engineered with the user in mind, the V Series provides you with the flexibility to customize your home gym and achieve your personal fitness goals. Sleek and attractive, the compact design requires minimal floor space, allowing you to move efficiently from one exercise to the next!
- Leg station allows the user to perform both leg extension and leg curl exercises from the seated position.
- The V4 is the ultimate press arm combining the range-of-motion adjustment of the V1 with the user-defined exercise movement of the V3 press arm. The versatile V4 press arm also includes attachable strap handles to further increase your workout choices.
- A range-of-motion adjuster provides multiple starting positions for both leg extension and leg curl exercises.
- Self-aligning roller pads adjust automatically to accommodate varying leg lengths.
- Multi-function back pad provides both telescoping and tilting adjustments for enhanced upper body support during chest, shoulder and back exercises.
- 150 lb. Silent Steel® weight stack (upgradable to 200 lbs..): Each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to insure glass smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound
- Product Width: 48.25" (123 cm)
- Product Height: 83.50" (212 cm)
- Product Length: 80.50" (204 cm)
- Machine Weight: 609 lbs.. (276 kg)
Accessories and Options
Integrated Accessory Rack Includes:
- Adjustable Strap Handles (1 Pair)
- Aluminum Curl Bar
- Aluminum Lat Bar
- Fleece Knee Strap
- Fleece Ankle Strap
- Ab Strap
- 14-Link Chain
- Customize your equipment, choose from 3 frame and 14 upholstery colors (available colors)
- V Ride Leg Press
- V-HILO Pulley Gym
- 50 lb Silent Steel weight stack upgrade
Hoist Fitness Return Policy
HOIST Fitness only ships to the contiguous United States.
We make every effort to fulfill orders as quickly as possible for our customers. Due to the price, weight, and assembly/installation requirements of some products we ask that you provide a phone number with your order so HOIST Fitness or the freight company may contact you about your order details. If we are not able to contact you this could delay the fulfillment process for some orders. If you wish to return an item you must return it within 30 days of receipt of the product. You will be responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping the item back to us and a 20% restocking fee unless it is due to damage/error on behalf of the freight company or HOIST Fitness.
We do not sell/ship online orders outside the continental US, for example, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, etc.
***Hoist Fitness equipment has a typicalÂ lead time of 2 - 4 weeks.Â Please note, the price listedÂ does not include free shipping. Please call or email for a shipping quote before you place your order, otherwiseÂ we will contact you after you purchase***.
****Shipping/handling vary based on your distance from the nearest HOIST Authorized Dealer and their applicable policies. Applicable taxes and additional fees vary based on the state your Authorized HOIST Dealer resides. A HOIST Representative will contact you upon purchase to inform you of the exact shipping/handling charges. Credit card payments WILL NOT be processed unless you agree to these charges. In the rare event that you do not reside within the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network territory, curbside delivery is the only available delivery option for boxed goods and does NOT include assembly. Please note product installation is not available outside the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network.****