Hoist HD-4000 Functional Trainer - Simple Trainer
The HOIST® Simple Trainer takes functional training to the next level with HOIST’s® patent-pending, dual-axis adjustment system that controls both vertical and horizontal adjustment of the arms – at the same time! – with a single easy-to-adjust lever per side. With 12 height positions and 9 width positions for each arm, this easy-to-use, quick-set functional trainer will get your clients lifting faster – and having more fun – in your commercial or light commercial fitness space. Our Simple Trainer’s cables remain centered with the axis of arms’ rotation, preventing slack as adjustments are made, while providing a smooth, consistent feel for users. Accessories include stabilizing handles and water bottle/phone holder.
Coming Soon: Available for purchase February 2023
- HOIST Fitness’ patent-pending, dual-axis adjustment system controls both height and width of arms with a single, easy-to-adjust lever per side For added safety, the arms are slightly over-balanced* to prevent falling, and bold indicators show users when they are locked and ready to use Cables remain centered with the axis of rotation for the arms, preventing slack as adjustments are made all while providing a smooth, consistent feel Arm adjustments features 12 height positions and 9 width positions on each side Comes standard with HOIST x2 strap handles
Accessories & Options:
- Stabilizing handles
- Water bottle/phone holder
- Product Dimensions Maximum Footprint (Arms Out, L x W): 68” x 124” (173 cm x 315 cm)
- Product Dimensions Minimum Footprint (Arms Fully Down/Up, L x W): 46” x 82” (117 cm x 208cm)
- Product Height (Arms Down/Up): 82” - 92” (208 cm - 234 cm)
- Product Weight: 903 lbs. (410 kg)
- Cable Travel: 100" (254 cm) - each side
- Weight Stacks: 2 x 240 lbs. (109 kg) - each
- Weight Ratio: 3 to 1 = 80 lbs. (36 kg) maximum at each handle
Hoist Fitness Functional Trainer Brochure
Hoist Fitness Functional Trainer Spec Sheet
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the Support link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.
Hoist Fitness Return Policy
HOIST Fitness only ships to the contiguous United States.
We make every effort to fulfill orders as quickly as possible for our customers. Due to the price, weight, and assembly/installation requirements of some products we ask that you provide a phone number with your order so HOIST Fitness or the freight company may contact you about your order details. If we are not able to contact you this could delay the fulfillment process for some orders. If you wish to return an item you must return it within 30 days of receipt of the product. You will be responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping the item back to us and a 20% restocking fee unless it is due to damage/error on behalf of the freight company or HOIST Fitness.
We do not sell/ship online orders outside the continental US, for example, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, etc.
***Hoist Fitness equipment has a typicalÂ lead time of 2 - 4 weeks.Â Please note, the price listedÂ does not include free shipping. Please call or email for a shipping quote before you place your order, otherwiseÂ we will contact you after you purchase***.
****Shipping/handling vary based on your distance from the nearest HOIST Authorized Dealer and their applicable policies. Applicable taxes and additional fees vary based on the state your Authorized HOIST Dealer resides. A HOIST Representative will contact you upon purchase to inform you of the exact shipping/handling charges. Credit card payments WILL NOT be processed unless you agree to these charges. In the rare event that you do not reside within the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network territory, curbside delivery is the only available delivery option for boxed goods and does NOT include assembly. Please note product installation is not available outside the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network.****