CYBEX 770T TREADMILL - E3 GO DISPLAY
This is not your run-of-the-mill treadmill. This is a breakthrough design to encourage serious and casual fitness athletes alike to rediscover the simple joys of running, jogging, and walking. The Cybex 770T offers better stability, greater comfort, and more entertainment options than any treadmill in our history. Enjoy the ride.
Why buy used commercial fitness equipment from CFF?
Confidence in your investment. CFF offers one of the best warranties in the business on certified refurbished & re-manufactured commercial cardio equipment. (Up to 3 years!) Save 50-75% off new & enjoy lifetime support from a family-owned business that treats you like family.
770T Treadmill (700 Series)
The 770T is a breakthrough machine designed to encourage serious and casual fitness athletes alike to rediscover the simple joys of running, jogging, and walking
The CardioTouch™ touch screen display offers a single command center for every exercise program and entertainment control. iPod/iPhone integration comes standard on 700 Cardio Series.
E3 VIEW HD/CYBEX GO OPTIONAL DISPLAY
Optional technology features include embedded MYE wireless audio receiver, E3 View high definition monitor with three viewing modes on a 15.6” embedded display, or Cybex GO*. From virtual workout environments to live HD TV, on-demand content, and music videos – Cybex GO has features everyone will enjoy and an intuitive, easy-to-use touchscreen they’ll appreciate.
- Dimensions L × W × H: 82.5 ̋ × 36 ̋ × 59 ̋ (210 cm × 91.5 cm × 150 cm)
- Machine Weight: 500 lbs.
- Speed: 0.5 – 12.4 mph (0.8 – 20 kph)
- Incline Levels: 0% – 15%
- Running Area (L × W): 60 ̋ × 22 ̋ (152 cm × 56 cm)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (182 kg)
- Drive: 5 HP peak AC drive motor
- Power: 115V, 208V-220V, 230V
- Display: 4.3 ̋ Touchscreen for workout and entertainment setup and control; Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 15 LED matrix; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, Watts, pace and heart rate including
- Multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows incline and speed.
- Workouts: Quick Start (Manual Mode), nine Workouts with Time, Distance or Calorie Goal, six Military tests, 1-Mile Fitness test and Gerkin Protocol; Workouts have 10 levels
- Entertainment Options: MYE wireless audio receiver; E3 View embedded HD monitor; Cybex GO
- Charging: USB port supports charging small, USB-chargeable devices
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Wireless and Contact Grips
- Connectivity: CSAFE (Fitlinxx® Level 1)
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL1647, ASTM, EN 957, and CSA; FCC Class A; CE Low Voltage, EMC, and RoHS Directives
- Safety: E-stop Safety Lanyard and Safety Sentry™ shutdown features
- Color: Available in 15 standard frame colors or a virtually unlimited variety of custom colors