Body Solid Flat / Incline / Decline Bench - GFID31
Ask any personal trainer or fitness professional what they would buy if they were only allowed to purchase one piece of strength training equipment and the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench is sure to be at the top of the list.
Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power racks and Multi-Press racks . Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks . Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment. Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment and thick, rich DuraFirm™ Upholstery. Includes wheels for easy mobility. Over 1000 lb. capacity.
- Over 1,000 lbs. capacity
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power racks , and Multi-Press racks
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style
- back pad adjustment
- Adjustable seat pad allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with
- proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment
- Expandable for Leg Developer(#GLDA1), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1)
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- 22"H x 59"L x 27"W