BODY SOLID PRO CLUBLINE CABLE COLUMN - SDC2000G
Includes a 160 lb. stack
In only a 3' x 4' area, you can perform an unlimited amount of exercises that will sculpt your body into statuesque form, safely and quickly. Dual 160 Lb. weight stacks offer a resistance range fit for beginners and professional athletes alike.
With a simple pop-pin adjustment, the vertically adjustable pulley scan be set for over 100 exercises at a level that is comfortable for any size user. When it comes to stability and durability, Body-Solid can't be beat with heavy gauge 2" x 4" mainframe construction and aircraft quality cables and pulleys.
- Dimensions: 64”L x 37”W x 62”H
- Mainframe:2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included
Consumer Digest Brand Review
"Looking for a great deal on a high quality piece of exercise equipment? Buy a Body-Solid... Outstanding quality allows the company to offer the best warranty in the business."
Men's Health Magazine Home Gym Buyer's Guide
"We like Body-Solid products because we couldn't find anything that could beat them. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty."
Muscle & Fitness Magazine Home Improvement
"On a budget, we wanted to replicate many of the movements we'd normally do at the gym, which required dumbbells, an Olympic barbell set and an adjustable bench and RACK. Mission impossible? Hardly. We looked to the Body-Solid catalog..."