Body Solid Deluxe Cable Ccrossover - GDCC250 - Up to Dual 330 lb. Stacks
Cable Crossover is available with (2) - 160 lb. Stacks, (2) - 220 lb. Stacks, or (2) - 330 lb. Stacks and free shipping!
Body-Solid takes state-of-the-art crossover stations to new heights with the Selectorized Deluxe Cable Crossover, a dynamic addition to any home gym exercise program.
Sturdy and stable, the new design lets you exercise virtually every major muscle group in your body. Interchangeable cable handles provide an unlimited number of possibilities for all experience levels, and the extra wide and tall mainframe provides you with easy access to an endless array of high and low pulley exercises
The Selectorized Deluxe Cable Crossover's unique pull-up station offers multiple grip positions, and dual independent carriages have been ergonomically designed to offer twice as many height adjustments as previous Body-Solid crossover stations. With 20 independent height adjustments and 180° cable positioning for friction-less guidance in all directions, the Body-Solid GCC250 is one of the most versatile and functional machines manufactured today.
When it's time to extend yourself and stretch the limits of your optimum workout, the GDCC250 Selectorized Deluxe Cable Center will be pulling for you to achieve your goals.
Body-Solid Selectorized Deluxe Cable Crossover
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
The Body-Solid GCC250 Selectorized Deluxe Cable Center puts you in position to perform hundreds of strength-efficient exercises including cable crossovers, one-arm rows, leg kickbacks and inclined fly.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections.
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatic-ally applied powder coat finish.
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning for friction-less resistance in all directions.
- High-density foam rubber hand-grips and handles.
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps.
- Includes dual position pull-up bar with infinite variable width spacing for full extension and contraction.
- Now Available with dual weight stacks up to 320 lb on each side!!! Weights increase in 5 lb increments with the purchase of 4 WSA5 plate adapters.
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
The advantages of using the Body-Solid Selectorized Deluxe Cable Crossover
Owning quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training... motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
You'll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You'll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Body-Solid GCC250 Selectorized Deluxe Cable Center is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design as you master hundreds of cable exercises, including:
- Cable Crossover
- One Arm Row
- Leg Kickback
- Incline Fly
Reasons for choosing Body-Solid
Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2"x2", 2"x3" and 2"x4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatic-ally applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists crackings, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Body-Solid Home Gyms and Free weight Equipment have been praised in leading consumer reporting magazines and fitness enthusiast publications around the world.
Consumer Digest – Brand Review
"Looking for a great deal on a high quality piece of exercise equipment? Buy a Body-Solid... Outstanding quality allows the company to offer the best warranty in the business."
Men's Health Magazine – Home Gym Buyer's Guide
"We like Body-Solid products because we couldn't find anything that could beat them. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty."
Muscle & Fitness Magazine – Home Improvement
"On a budget, we wanted to replicate many of the movements we'd normally do at the gym, which required dumbbells, an Olympic barbell set and an adjustable bench and RACK. Mission impossible? Hardly. We looked to the Body-Solid catalog..."
- Dimensions: 83.5"H x 164"L x 29"W
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatic-ally applied powder coat finish
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- High-density foam rubber hand-grips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
Dual Weight Stack OptionsDual 160 lb. weight stacks Includes:
- (30) - 10 lb plates
- (2) - 10 lb. top plates
- (40) - 10 lb plates
- (2) - 10 lb. top plates
- (2) - 5 lb. weight stack adapter plates
- (40) - 15 lb plates
- (2) - 10 lb. top plates
- (4) - 5 lb. weight stack adapter plates
Note: Photos do not show the upgraded weight stacksShips free within the Contiguous US, 48 states!