STAR TRAC BLADE SPINNER ION (7220)
- Simple, intuitive computer display with large easy-to-read data in real time and summary mode.
- Operational display with power, time, cadence, heart rate, distance and kilo-joules.
- Summary display with max power, average power, time, average heart rate, average cadence, total distance and total calories.
- ANT+ and Polar® compatible/compatible with ANT+ tracking devices and programs.
- Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability.
- Superior bio-mechanics with an industry leading Q factor to simulate a real road bike.
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel.
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design.
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop.
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment.
- Accommodates riders 4’ 10” (147.3 cm) to 6’ 10” (208.3 cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg).
|Warranty Type||Commercial Warranty|
|Commercial Warranty Details||Frame is covered for 10 years from the date of purchase for structural failure. Additionally, the Spinner® Blade ION frame is warranted for five (5) years from the date of purchase against build-up and propagation of rust. Power/Watts Computer, Flywheel and Generator Assembly, Brake Knob Assembly, Handle Bar Assembly, Seat Post and Foot Adjustments are covered for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Handle Bar Post Plastic Sleeve, Seat Post Plastic Sleeve, Bottom Bracket Assembly, Seat Saddle Assembly and Pop-Pin Assembly, are covered for two (2) years for the date of purchase. Pedals, Chain, Brake Pad Assembly, Rubber Frame Guard, Brass Brake Nut and remaining parts are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase. An advance warranty replacement kit of wear items is included, consisting of: one (1) brake pad and two (2) pedal straps.|
|Adjustable||Handlebars and Seat - Fore and Aft|
|Display||Official Spinning Computer: Time, RPM, Watts, Average RPM, Average Watts.|
|Pedals||Reversible with SPDs.|
|Heart Rate Monitor||No|
|Electrical Requirement||Batteries for display - dynamo on flywheel reduces battery replacement|
|Dimensions||53.3 x 143.5 x 106.6 cm|
|Maximum User Weight||158.8|
|Color||Grey EPDM Top Layer|
Why buy used commercial fitness equipment from CFF?
Confidence in your investment. CFF offers one of the best warranties in the business on certified refurbished & re-manufactured commercial cardio equipment. (Up to 3 years!) Save 50-75% off new & enjoy lifetime support from a family-owned business that treats you like family.