Precor Vitality Series Tricep Extension C023ES
Pre-owned, this unit is cleaned, serviced and ready to go. We have a brand new black replacement elbow pad that is included.
Vitality Series Tricep Extension delivers sound biomechanics by featuring a preacher curl position with comfortable, auto-adjusting hand grips with ergonomic press pad. Users can easily engage add-on weight with a push of a lever to increase work load. Single seat adjustment ratchets are available for proper exercise positioning.
- General Features: Preacher curl position and ratcheting, adjustable seat. Auto-adjust, comfortable hand grips with ergonomic press pad. Weight Stack 170 lbs (78 kg). Instructional Placard Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.
- Adjustments: This Tricep Extension has easy and quick ratcheting seat adjustment with easy to identify seat position numbering.
- Weight Stack: Weight plates are 1 inch (25 mm) thick, machined cast weight plates in 10 lb (5 kg) and 15 lb (7 kg) sizes, with fitted nylon bushings to ensure smooth travel on guide rods. Top weight plate is machined cast weight plate designed for a 10 lb (5 kg) starting weight (25 lbs / 11 kg on the Leg Press). Precision, lubricated bushings for smooth operation. The magnetic weight selection pin assures positive locking to plates and is secured to weight stack with a thick plastic-coated tether cable. Weight selection pin is color-coded for easy identification. Guide rods are 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter steel, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable (Leg Press: 6.3 mm) coated. Custom end fittings tested to 250,000 cycles under a 4440 lb (200 kg) load. Six machines require no removal of pulleys to route cable. For the other 7 machines all pulleys are pre-assembled, so removal, routing and replacing the pulleys is easy - no hunting for the right pulleys, pulley cover and pulley-mounting hardware. Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position. Full-length translucent shrouds enclose the back of the weight stack. Front shroud is full-length with a 3 inch (75 mm) wide slot for access to the weight selection pin. Slotted front shroud meets ASTM and EN0957 safety standards.
- Frame and Finish: 11 gauge (2.75 mm) 2x4-inch (50 x 100 mm) tubing is bent electroweld steel. Finish is heat-cured powder coat for superior durability which is electrostatically applied.
- Upholstery: The fabric is premium-quality industrial vinyl with a protective coating that results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Total thickness is 2.5 inches (65 mm). Construction features a 4-piece design with a 3/4 inch thick plywood back, 3/4 inch high-density foam core and industrial fabric cover, 3/4 inch high-density foam base.
- Pulleys and Cables: Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide fluid bearing rotation and secure cable seating. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable coated.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: ABEC-rated sealed bearings for smooth feel and durability.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and also includes a 4 inch (102 mm) diameter water bottle holder and an accessories shelf
- Weight Stack 170 lbs / 78 kg
- Workout Area (L x W) 70 x 40 inches / 178 x 102 cm
- Standard Shroud Color Translucent
- Standard Frame Colors Gloss Metallic Silver
- Standard Upholstery Color Black
- Optional Upholstery Colors All Spice
- American Beauty
- Blue Jay
- Deep Clay
- Hunter Green
- New Purple
- Regal Blue
- Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length 47 inches / 119 cm
- Width 42 inches / 107 cm
- Height 61 inches / 155 cm
- Equipment Weight 399 lbs / 181 kg
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length 62 inches / 158 cm
- Width 34 inches / 86 cm
- Height 42 inches / 86 cm
- Shipping Weight 533 lbs / 242 kg
- EN957 Yes
- ASTM Yes
This item does not ship free. Please call or email for a shipping quote before you purchase the machine.