Life Fitness Integrity Series CLSX Elliptical Cross-trainer
- Model Number: CLSX-ALLXX-05PF
- Language: English
- Pre-owned - Just Off lease in excellent condition - See pictures
Built for comfort, the Life Fitness Integrity Full Commercial Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer is a proven machine that offers a variety of low-impact workouts. Engineered to be ergonomically correct, with the durability only Life Fitness can provide, these machines take elliptical cross-training to a whole new level. With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, all of our Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout.
Total-Body Exercise: Proven Stride technology produces a unique, popular motion with 18" stride length, research-based ellipse path and biomechanically correct moving arms.
Oversized Pedals: The pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably and the narrow 2.8" pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress. Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides runners with accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
Self-Powered Convenience*:Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
Key Model Features:
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around The World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Air Force PRT, Fit Test, Custom Workouts (6), Speed Training, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Customized Cool Down, Modes: Bike and Constant Calorie Per Hour, Aerobics, Watts, METs.
- Readouts: Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Watts, METS, RPM, 7 Language Choices, Work Out Profile
- Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Oversize Non-slip Pedals
- Support Handlebars
- On-the-Fly Programming
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Stride Length: 18"
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Cordless. It uses an Alternator and Battery for Power
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Weight: 235 lbs.
- Dimensions: 83" L x 28" W x 61" H
Just off lease, these units are cleaned and serviced and covered by a 90 day moving parts warranty. So what do we do? Each unit is partially disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, lubricated, drives belts replaced if needed, and thoroughly tested. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, motors, and battery. Anything not meeting Life Fitness specifications is replaced with new Life Fitness OEM parts. After we receive your purchase, allow 5 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped fully assembled and ready to use. They are placed on a skid w/ a custom exo-skeleton frame built around them to fully protect all sides, and then shipped via freight, common curbside delivery. You are responsible to bring it in your home. Every piece includes an extra rider insurance policy, covering the full cost of the unit. Once shipped, you will get updated pictures of the unit packaged as well as tracking information. Please contact us immediately if you receive a unit with any damage to the outer packaging, and notate it on the bill of lading before you sign for it. If you should receive a unit that has been damaged during shipping, notate on the BOL and refuse it. We can always send out a new one.
Free - PVS unit (personal viewing screen) will automatically be included when available with no additional fee.