Life Fitness Integrity Series CLST Treadmill
Model Number: CLST-DMLXX-05PF
- Pre-owned - Just Off lease in excellent condition - See pictures
Life Fitness Integrity Treadmill - CLST - Very Clean, Excellent Condition
With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, all of the Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout. The groundbreaking DX3 Belt and Deck System combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS) and the patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability and comfort. Heart Rate Monitoring Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides runners with accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.) Rapidworks Service Enhancements Maintenance is fast and easy with Auto Alert diagnostics that inform you of service needs and permanently record and date-stamp maintenance performed.
- Readouts: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Distance Climbed, Calories, Calories Burned, Watts, METS, Language Choices: 7, Custom Messaging, Work Out Profile
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force PRT, Marine PFT, Fit Test, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Custom Workouts (6), 5K Sport Training, 10K Sport Training, Speed Interval Training, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Customized Cool Down.
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 14 mph
- Elevation: 0% - 15%
- Running Surface: 20" x 60"
- Rollers: 3.5" precision crowned steel rollers, front & back
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Step-up Height: 11"
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
- 4-HP AC Motor
- Lifepulse™ Digital Contact Heart Rate and Polar® Telemetry-Compatible Heart Rate Monitoring
- 28 Workouts
- Lubricant-Infused Striding Belt
- FlexDeck™ Shock Absorption System with Lifesprings™
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 425 lbs (193 kg)
- Dimensions: 83" L x 37" W x 62.25" H / (211 x 94 x 158 cm)
Note: The console and base have their own unique serial numbers. If you are ordering parts related to the console, please search on the serial number of your console.
Just off lease, these units are cleaned and serviced and covered by a 90 day moving parts warranty. So what do we do? Each unit is partially disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, lubricated, drives belts replaced if needed, and thoroughly tested. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, motors, and battery. Anything not meeting Life Fitness specifications is replaced with new Life Fitness OEM parts. After we receive your purchase, allow 5 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped fully assembled and ready to use. They are placed on a skid w/ a custom exo-skeleton frame built around them to fully protect all sides, and then shipped via freight, common curbside delivery. You are responsible to bring it in your home. Every piece includes an extra rider insurance policy, covering the full cost of the unit. Once shipped, you will get updated pictures of the unit packaged as well as tracking information. Please contact us immediately if you receive a unit with any damage to the outer packaging, and notate it on the bill of lading before you sign for it. If you should receive a unit that has been damaged during shipping, notate on the BOL and refuse it. We can always send out a new one.
Free - PVS unit (personal viewing screen) will automatically be included when available with no additional fee.