KEISER M3 INDOOR CYCLE - BLUETOOTH AVAILABLE
With the M3i, Keiser revolutionized indoor group cycling. And today, it continues to lead the way.
Keiser’s pioneering M Series indoor group bike is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders and maintenance technicians alike. Offering an unrivaled premium-feel ride for variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity.
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Keiser education and certifications available
Keiser M3 Specs:
- Height: 45" / 1143 mm
- Width: 26" / 660.4 mm
- Length: 49" / 1244.6 mm
- Weight: 85 lbs. / 38.56 kg
- Some assembly required, unless ordering it fully assembled
CFF is a Keiser certified service provider.
If you need the bike shipped, you have two shipping options.
FedEx/UPS: bikes are carefully disassembled, prepped, packaged, and and boxed. Every bike is fully insured w/extra insurance to assure safe travel and full coverage. Assembly required
Freight: if your want it tuned, assembled, and ready to go the second you receive your bike, then this is the way you want to go. Each bike is placed on a custom built skid with an exoskeleton frame to assure your bike is fully protected.
Available to pick up in Pennsylvania only
Ask about CFF Certified extended warranty options.
Keiser Fitness - Setting trip units to mikes or kilometers and bike ID number
Keiser M Series Seat and Handlebar Height Adjustment Knob Instructions
Keiser fore-aft seat adjust handle replacement
Keiser M3 and M5 Retrofit Leveler Installation
Keiser M3+ and M3i Parts Schematics (diagram) and Parts list (S5506XXC)
Keiser M3 Parts Schematics (diagram) and Parts list (5500XX)
Keiser Bike Leveler Hex Insert Installation Instructions
Keiser M3i Indoor Cycling Installation and Operations Manual