Jacobs Ladders are built to order and therefore have a 7 week lead time from the day of purchase impress they are pre-owned.
Peak Aerobic and Anaerobic Conditioning with Jacobs Ladder.
Jacobs Ladder provides the most efficient exercise for those serious about conditioning. Unlike most cardio machines, this patented treadmill climber utilizes low impact, high range of motion exercise to provide a superior cardio workout to both the upper and lower body.
Jacobs Ladder is an innovative cardio machine with ladder-type rungs on a non-motorized continuous treadmill. It’s self-paced, so the faster you go, the faster it goes. Jacobs Ladder is preferred by pro football teams, the FBI, the Army, the Navy, West Point and numerous Division I universities to improve their strength and conditioning programs.
- Offers Digital Feedback - the Jacobs Ladder provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed, and calories burned.
- 40 Degree Angle - the ladder's 40 degrees angle offers a natural climbing motion, which takes stress off of the lower back, hips, and knees.
- Easy on the Joints - Jaocbs Ladder is designed for very low impact on all joints, making it ideal for the rehab of the lower body and back injuries.
- Self Powered - the self-powered ladder does not need to be plugged into a wall outlet
Jacobs Ladder Cardio Machine Specifications
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Width: 31.25”
- Length: 76”
- Height: 65.5”
- Weight: 325 lbs
- Rungs: Solid Maple
- Case: ABS/Polyethylene
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 7.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min),
- Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)
- Warranty: 4 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor (no included on a pre-owned machine)
We know why. Hundreds of health clubs, universities and professional sports teams know why. See for yourself why Jacobs Ladder beats all other cardio machines