Precor UBK 835 Upright Bike - Indoor Cycle
Save thousands on a pre-owned, just off lease Precor Upright Bike!!!
The self-powered UBK 835 upright bike features custom-designed handlebars with integrated touch heart rate for maximum comfort and efficient workout experience. One-handed seat adjustment on or off the bike, redesigned saddle for riding comfort and improved knee over pedal spindle (KOPS) geometry for efficient pedaling mean a smooth, comfortable workout.
Just off lease, buy a Precor exercise bike wholesale and save hundreds if not thousands. They have been cleaned off, tested, and work 100%. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, motors, and battery as well as inspect the belts. They are in good to excellent condition and normally sell used for around $1500. New, they were $4,000. Covered by a 90 day moving parts warranty.
Please be sure to select the correct delivery option for pick up or ship. Shipping is not free. It is calculated into the freight option. Shipping is a common curbside delivery. You will be responsible to get the unit inside your business or home. If you need another service, you need to call and see if it is available before you order.
After we receive your purchase, allow 5 - 10 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped partially or fully assembled.
- Seat: Ergonomic saddle design with comfort groove. 10.5 inches (27 cm) width quickly tapers to a narrow nose for improved riding comfort.
- Handlebars: A new over-molded handlebar design offers the user three comfortable riding positions-upright, cruising, and road. In the road position, the ergonomic-shaped handlebars position the wrists in a natural, neutral position. The wide width of the handlebars provide stability and comfort along the entire forearm. The overall width of the handlebars is similar to indoor cycling bikes, which is narrower than most stationary bikes. This places the user in better ergonomic position with the forearms more directly under the shoulders. In the cruising position, the wide handlebar is more comfortable on the user's hands. Touch heart rate is integrated in the upright and road-race positions.
- Biomechanics:To achieve proper pedaling biomechanics, the seat post and seat post offset from the crank is key to aide in efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. The seat post angle is 74 degrees with a 5 inch (13 cm) offset from the crank axle. This places the forward knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in a horizontal position.
- Bearings: The bottom bracket assembly uses a hardened steel shaft with deep-groove sealed precision ball bearings designed for smooth operation and exceptional service life.
- Pedals: For double the convenience, dual-sided pedals allow the rider to use the pedals with or without the integrated pedal strap. The extra wide pedal comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes, which allows proper pedaling form with the foot directly over the user's knee.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Covers: Covers are attached with minimal hardware and can be removed without taking off the pedals or cranks.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Cable Management: Optional
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Two-Stage Drive System: The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Console Type: Large LED Display
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Quickstart™: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Manual Variety Cross Country Random Custom Resistance Weight Loss Interval 1:1 1:2 1:3 Heart Rate Control Basic HRC Performance Fitness Test Hill Climb Watts Control
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level Distance, RPM, Speed Calories Heart Rate Time Remaining, Time Elapsed Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed, Calories / minute, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, % Complete Workout Profile Workout Summary
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Touch: Yes. Touch heart rate sensors conveniently located on the handlebars in both the upright and road positions.
- Telemetry: Yes. Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user's heart rate chest strap.
- Smartrate: No
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Cordless.
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Max User Weight: 350lbs (158.75kg)
- Weight: 160lbs (72.57kg)
- Dimensions: 48"L x 21"W x 62"H (L:121.92cm, W:53.34cm , H:157.48cmH)
- Height With PVS: 72" (182.88cm)