Yes4All Powder Coated Cast Iron Kettlebells 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 45, 50, 55, 60
- HIGH-QUALITY CAST IRON KETTLEBELL: Constructed of solid cast iron with no welds, weak spots, or seams. Powder coating prevents corrosion and offers you a better grip with no slipping in your hand like a glossy finish
- COLOR-CODED RINGS & DUAL MARKINGS FOR BOTH LB & KG: Color-coded rings make different weights easy to identify at a glance. Each kettlebell is labeled with both LB & KG. No need to use the calculator to figure out how much you are swinging!
- WIDE SMOOTH SLIGHTLY TEXTURED HANDLE & FLAT BASE: Smooth, slightly textured handle provides a secure grip for high reps, makes chalk unnecessary. Flat bottom enables upright storage, ideal for renegade rows, handstands, mounted pistol squats & more
- MOST VERSATILE & FUNCTIONAL FITNESS EQUIPMENT: Used for swings, deadlifts, squats, lifting, get-ups & snatches to workout & increase strength of many muscle groups & body parts including biceps, shoulders, legs, & more
- BUILD STRENGTH, POWER & ENDURANCE: Achieve your fitness goals faster with Yes4All Powder Coated Cast Iron Kettlebells. Kettlebells are effective total body cardio, fat burning, and muscle toning & active recovery
Why train with Kettlebells?
Are you tired of not feeling your workouts anymore? Do you feel like you are just going through the motion with traditional weight training? Are you not seeing the results you would like? If you said yes to any of these, you need to start training with CFF FIT Kettlebells.
Kettlebell Training is a total body workout, engaging your core with every movement. It's Cardio and strength training combined in to one movement that will build muscle as well as increase your heart rate simultaneously. Kettlebell training is good for stress relief as well as helps with mental health. Kettlebell training will improve your cellular health (the Fountain of Youth).
"Simply put, cellular health is the determination of how well our cells are functioning overall. As we age, our cells become more fragile and don't work as well as they used to. This breakdown in our cells is what causes aging, and this process can leave us feeling tired or like we're not quite at our best"
Source - https://fatty15.com/blogs/news/what-is-cellular-health
- Single or Double handed Kettlebell - Builds explosive power while working your heart, endurance, core, quads, hamstrings, arms, grip, shoulders, back, chest, and calves.
- Turkish Getups - Works stabilizers, heart, endurance, core, quads, hamstrings, arms, grip, shoulders, back, chest, and calves.
- Renegade Rows - Works stabilizers, heart, endurance, and core with a strong focus on the chest, back, and arms.
- Clean and Press - Builds explosive power while working your heart, endurance, core, quads, hamstrings, arms, grip, shoulders, back, chest, and calves.
- Kettlebell Snatch - Builds explosive power while working your heart, endurance, core, quads, hamstrings, arms, grip, shoulders, back, chest, and calves.