The Stages SC3 is an indoor bike for elite riders.
Refurbished wih the New SIC2 Console
The Stages SC3 is what happens when passionate riders build indoor bikes. Ergonomically fit and engineered for simplicity and function, the SC3 seamlessly and wirelessly connects to your technology via Bluetooth® and ANT+™. The SC3 is the only indoor studio bike that comes standard with a Stages Power meter and self-generating EcoSCRN display.
The SC3 takes the guesswork out of training – it’s the only studio bike that comes standard with a Stages Power meter and EcoSCRN display. TheSC3 seamlessly and wirelessly connects to your technology via Bluetooth and ANT+. Outdoor cycling teams and individuals choose Stages Power because when using the most accurate measure of performance, they can develop and adhere much more precisely to their fitness goals. Now your studio riders can benefit from the same precise data professionals use, and map their strategies to more quickly reach their own goals.
Pre-owned Stages SC3 Indoor Cycles; refurbished, : Includes the new upgraded SIC2 console, new pedals, new seat, & dumbbell rack.
- Stages SIC1 Bluetooth/Ant+ Console
- STAGES SPRINTSHIFT Riders control resistance in two ways for a truly custom experience.
- STAGES CARBONGLYDE The most efficient indoor cycling drive train also delivers the most natural road feel.
- EcoSCRN Our state-of-the-art console – no battery changes required (SC3).
- STAGES FITLOC Simple height adjustments for a quick, comfortable & secure ride.
- STAGESFIT Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set your riders up for their next best performance.
- Frame Finish & Color – Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
- Gear Ratio - 5:1
- Resistance System - Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop
- Q-Factor - 158mm Handlebars - Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar Adjustment System - StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment
- Flywheel - High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted Pedals - SPD & toe cage
- Power Measurement - Stages Power meter, Stages EcoSCRN display with self-generating power source
Stages SC3 Indoor Cycling User, Service, and Preventative Maintenance Manuals
- Belt Tensioner Manual
- Flywheel Replacement
- How to Lubricate the Adjustment Slides on a Stages Indoor Cycle
- Left Crank Arm Adjustment
SC2-3.18 User Guide 000-7666 Rev B.pdf
- Stages Cycling Space Installation Guide
- Stages SprintShift Replacement
- Stages Bike Right Crank and Stripped Crank Removal
- Stages SC3.16 Parts drawing PDF
- Preventative Maintenance for Stages Indoor Bikes
Why CFF FIT over our competition
- CFF FIT has been designing, manufacturing, providing, and servicing gym equipment since 2005.
- Every bike is documented, tested, serviced, tuned, and cleaned before it leaves our facility in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- To ensure the safe travel of the bike from CFF FIT to you, we skid and frame every bike that leaves our facility. What sets us apart from the rest of the industry is that we build a exoskeleton frame around the bike to provide maximum protection during transport
- We provide a free rider insurance policy to ensure your item is covered from when it leaves our facility to when it arrives at your gym or home. This covers the full purchase price of the bike.
- Your bike or bikes will ship tuned, fully assembled, and ready to ride by way of freight.
- This is a common curbside delivery with lift-gate service and appointment. You will need to be preset for the delivery.