Nustep T5XR Recumbent Cross Trainer
Easy to access and easy to use, the T5XR features an inclusive design and 600 lbs. user weight capacity
- Low step-through design
- Locking feature for handles and pedals
- Low-inertia start-up; 15 resistance levels
- User-controlled step length; smooth-stepping motion
- Flex-Foot System (optional upgrade)
Monitor and track user progress, change resistance levels, select workout programs on the large, easy-to-read LCD display console. Programs include:
Get on and go without setting goals
Stay on track with a steady pace
Target Heart Rate
Keep heart rate in target range
Maintain a constant speed or workload
Five profiles for interval training
Maximum Comfort & Adjustability
The ergonomically designed padded seat with a contoured back support provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 600 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree seat swivel (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 10-degrees)
- Adjustable arm and seat positions
- 40-degree hand grip rotation
- Machine Footprint: 73"L x 30"W x 46"H (185 cm x 76 cm x 117 cm)
- Unit Weight: 295 lbs. (134 kg)
- Standard seat width: 18" (46 cm)
- Power: 12v battery
- User Requirements Height: Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
- Weight: Supports users between 75 lbs. – 600 lbs.
- Age: Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Individuals outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.