Ships FREE to the contiguous US (lower 48)
Nustep T5XR Recumbent Cross Trainer
Easy to access and easy to use, the T5XR features an inclusive design and 600 lbs. user weight capacity
- Low step-through design
- Locking feature for handles and pedals
- Low-inertia start-up; 15 resistance levels
- User-controlled step length; smooth-stepping motion
- Flex-Foot System (optional upgrade)
Monitor and track user progress, change resistance levels, select workout programs on the large, easy-to-read LCD display console. Programs include:
Get on and go without setting goals
Stay on track with a steady pace
Target Heart Rate
Keep heart rate in target range
Maintain a constant speed or workload
Five profiles for interval training
Maximum Comfort & Adjustability
The ergonomically designed padded seat with a contoured back support provides a stable, supportive position for users while exercising.
- 600 lbs. user weight capacity
- 360-degree seat swivel (locks every 45 degrees)
- Reclining seat (an additional 10-degrees)
- Adjustable arm and seat positions
- 40-degree hand grip rotation
- Machine Footprint: 73"L x 30"W x 46"H (185 cm x 76 cm x 117 cm)
- Unit Weight: 295 lbs. (134 kg)
- Standard seat width: 18" (46 cm)
- Power: 12v battery
- User Requirements Height: Fits users from 4'6" – 6'7" (137–200 cm)
- Weight: Supports users between 75 lbs. – 600 lbs.
- Age: Recommended for ages 13 and up.
Individuals outside this height, weight, and age range may not use this cross trainer.