Life Fitness Powermill Integrity Series Climber
The Integrity Series PowerMill Climber uses SureStepSystem™ Technology and a reliable AC motor to ensure smooth motion and a large range of available speeds for a wide range of exercisers. PowerMill has the largest usable step space of any similar product in the industry.
Ceiling height generally the user will be up to taller than their actual on revolving staircase stepmill units. ceilings in homes rarely work. please contact us if you have questions as whether this fit your setting. we need exact and of tallest user.
Pre-owned in excellent working condition. Theses units are just off lease and have been cleaned and serviced.
- Cup Holders: 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Pedals: Wide Non-Slip Two-Tone Stair/Riser
- Plug-In Accessory :No
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Support Handlebars :Yes
- Easy To Remove Headphone Jack: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ with DSP (Digital Signal Processing); Polar® Telemetry (optional chest strap required)
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- IsoTrack™ Climbing System: No
- On the Fly Programming: Yes
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers: No
- Wheels: 4 Wheels for Easy Mobility and Positioning
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Auto Start: No
- Power Requirements: 100-240 volts, 50/60 HZ, 3 Amps
- Step Up Height: 10.5"
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 473 lbs.
- Dimensions: 55.92"L x 32.81"W x 82.3"H
Life Fitness Powermill Integrity Series Climber Owners Manual
Life Fitness Powermill Integrity Series Climber Assembly Manual