HOIST MULTI JUNGLE GYM SYSTEM CMJ-6000-2 9 STATION DUAL POD
The NEW HOIST Commercial Multi Jungle System can be configured to meet both the needs of your facility and the fitness requirements of your members. Expand the jungle from the standard (4) station pod to a (9) station or (14) station with the additions of the Crossover Pull-up Bar (CMJ-OPT-01). The Jungle System keeps users interested by offering the ability to work their entire body and the flexibility to define their own exercises
- Unique one-handed Hi-Lo Station adjuster
- Angled seat for proper alignment and low step height for easy entry and exit on Low Row Station
- Integrated rock climbing holds bring an exciting exercise variation
- Includes the following stations: (2) CMJ-6101 Triceps Extension, (2) CMJ-6175 Hi-Lo Pulley, (2) CMJ-6201 Lat Pulldown, (2) CMJ-6203 Low Row, (1) CMJ-OPT-01 Cross Over Pull Up Station and (2) CMJ-CAGE Base Cage
- Customize your equipment, choose from 3 frame and 14 upholstery colors (available colors)
- Product Width: 142.50 (362 cm)
- Product Height: 93.00 (236 cm)
- Product Length: 235.50 (598 cm)
- Machine Weight: 3,195 lbs.. (1,449 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the Support link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.
- Includes: (2) Aluminum Lat Bar, (2) Aluminum Curl Bar, (2) Triceps Rope, (2) Padded Ankle Strap, (2) Single Aluminum D-Handle and (2) Double Aluminum D-Handle
Hoist Fitness Return Policy
HOIST Fitness only ships to the contiguous United States.
We make every effort to fulfill orders as quickly as possible for our customers. Due to the price, weight, and assembly/installation requirements of some products we ask that you provide a phone number with your order so HOIST Fitness or the freight company may contact you about your order details. If we are not able to contact you this could delay the fulfillment process for some orders. If you wish to return an item you must return it within 30 days of receipt of the product. You will be responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping the item back to us and a 20% restocking fee unless it is due to damage/error on behalf of the freight company or HOIST Fitness.
We do not sell/ship online orders outside the continental US, for example, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, etc.
***Hoist Fitness equipment has a typicalÂ lead time of 2 - 4 weeks.Â Please note, the price listedÂ does not include free shipping. Please call or email for a shipping quote before you place your order, otherwiseÂ we will contact you after you purchase***.
****Shipping/handling vary based on your distance from the nearest HOIST Authorized Dealer and their applicable policies. Applicable taxes and additional fees vary based on the state your Authorized HOIST Dealer resides. A HOIST Representative will contact you upon purchase to inform you of the exact shipping/handling charges. Credit card payments WILL NOT be processed unless you agree to these charges. In the rare event that you do not reside within the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network territory, curbside delivery is the only available delivery option for boxed goods and does NOT include assembly. Please note product installation is not available outside the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network.****