HOIST HD 3000 DUAL PULLEY FUNCTIONAL TRAINER
The HOIST® HD-3000 Dual Pulley Functional Trainer integrates innovative design with increased flexibility for a unique functional trainer perfect for any commercial or light commercial fitness facility. A space- efficient corner design allows for optimum placement to maximize space. The HD-3000 features five different pull-up grips with HOIST’s patented Flip N Grip® handles, convenient integrated step-up assist, 27 pulley positions and a variety of accessory storage locations. A dedicated suspension trainer attachment hook allows for even more exercise options with suspension straps and bands.
- Five pull-up/ chin-up grip options including patented Flip N Grip® handles and rock grips
- Integrated step-up assist for easy access to pull-up grips
- Suspension trainer attachment for TRX®* and suspension trainer exercises
- 27 pulley positions placed at 2.5” increments
- Comes standard with 2 (two) 200 lb Silent Steel® weight stacks
- Weight stacks provide a 2:1 ratio (50% resistance)
- Steel weight shields surround sides and back of weight stacks
- Integrated accessory racks with water bottle and tablet holder
- Two exercise placards with upper and lower body workouts
- Space-efficient corner design
- Product Width: 71.6" (181.9 cm)
- Product Height: 91.7" (233 cm)
- Product Length: 51.10" (129.9 cm)
- Machine Weight: 708 lbs. (321 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the “Support” link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.
HD 3000 Accessories and Options
- Two strap handles
- Padded ankle strap
- Curl bar
- Long bar
- Long assist strap