Hoist HD-3000 Dual Pulley Functional Trainer
The HOIST® HD-3000 Dual Pulley Functional Trainer integrates innovative design with increased flexibility for a unique functional trainer perfect for any commercial or light commercial fitness facility. A space- efficient corner design allows for optimum placement to maximize space. The HD-3000 features five different pull-up grips with HOIST€™s patented Flip N Grip® handles, convenient integrated step-up assist, 27 pulley positions and a variety of accessory storage locations. A dedicated suspension trainer attachment hook allows for even more exercise options with suspension straps and bands.
- Five pull-up/ chin-up grip options including patented Flip N Grip® handles and rock grips
- Integrated step-up assist for easy access to pull-up grips
- Suspension trainer attachment for TRX®* and suspension trainer exercises
- 27 pulley positions placed at 2.5 increments
- Comes standard with 2 (two) 200 lb Silent Steel® weight stacks
- Weight stacks provide a 2:1 ratio (50% resistance)
- Steel weight shields surround sides and back of weight stacks
- Integrated accessory racks with water bottle and tablet holder
- Two exercise placards with upper and lower body workouts
- Space-efficient corner design
- Customize your equipment, choose from 3 frame and 14 upholstery colors (available colors)
- Product Width: 71.6" (181.9 cm)
- Product Height: 91.7" (233 cm)
- Product Length: 51.10" (129.9 cm)
- Machine Weight: 708 lbs.. (321 kg)
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
For complete Warranty Information, click on the Support link. Warranty policy applies to defects from the manufacturer only. HOIST reserves the right to change product specifications, design, and function at any time.
HD 3000 Accessories and Options
- Two strap handles
- Padded ankle strap
- Curl bar
- Long bar
- Long assist strap
Hoist Fitness Return Policy
HOIST Fitness only ships to the contiguous United States.
We make every effort to fulfill orders as quickly as possible for our customers. Due to the price, weight, and assembly/installation requirements of some products we ask that you provide a phone number with your order so HOIST Fitness or the freight company may contact you about your order details. If we are not able to contact you this could delay the fulfillment process for some orders. If you wish to return an item you must return it within 30 days of receipt of the product. You will be responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping the item back to us and a 20% restocking fee unless it is due to damage/error on behalf of the freight company or HOIST Fitness.
We do not sell/ship online orders outside the continental US, for example, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, etc.
***Hoist Fitness equipment has a typicalÂ lead time of 2 - 4 weeks.Â Please note, the price listedÂ does not include free shipping. Please call or email for a shipping quote before you place your order, otherwiseÂ we will contact you after you purchase***.
****Shipping/handling vary based on your distance from the nearest HOIST Authorized Dealer and their applicable policies. Applicable taxes and additional fees vary based on the state your Authorized HOIST Dealer resides. A HOIST Representative will contact you upon purchase to inform you of the exact shipping/handling charges. Credit card payments WILL NOT be processed unless you agree to these charges. In the rare event that you do not reside within the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network territory, curbside delivery is the only available delivery option for boxed goods and does NOT include assembly. Please note product installation is not available outside the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network.****