Hoist Chest Press RS-1301
Save thousands off the price of a new machine! Units are just off lease in excellent condition!!!
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT line from HOIST®. Using ROX technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
Just off lease, these units have been cleaned, serviced, tested, and work 100%. We test/inspect for complete functionality, testing all the weights, cables and belts. No parts or pads have been replaced, but they are in good condition and normally sell used for around $2500. New, they were $4500-$5,000.
***Please note, the price listed does not include free shipping. Please call or email for a shipping quote before you place your order, otherwise we will contact you after you purchase***. In store pick up is available in Lancaster, PA. If you wish to have it shipped, shipping is a common curbside delivery. You will be responsible to get the unit inside your business or home. If you need another service, you need to call and see if it is available before you order.
After we receive your purchase, allow 5 - 7 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped partially or fully assembled.
- Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- Foot assist bar facilitates optimal positioning of press arm handles to control the degree of exercise pre-stretch
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at chest level, then rocks rearward to align the handles with the chin mimicking the natural angular or arched movement of a bench press
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- Product Width: 60.50" (154 cm)
- Product Height: 57.50" (146 cm)
- Product Length: 59.50" (151 cm)
- Machine Weight: 624 lbs.. (283 kg)