Hoist Abdominals RS-1601
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-ITline from HOIST®. Using ROX technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Seat pad can be locked in place or unlocked for pivoting movement
- Pivoting seat pad provides multiple abdominal exercises and results in greater activation of the core musculature
- Starts the body in an upright posture with the exercise handles overhead to pre-stretch the abdominal muscles
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to increase the involvement of the abdominal muscles to produce trunk flexion
- Designed to offer constant lumbar, thoracic and cervical support to avoid hyperextension or unnatural loading of the spine
- Avoids the excessive hip flexion unlike traditional ab machines
- Customize your equipment, choose from 3 frame and 14 upholstery colors (available colors)
- Product Width: 63.50" (161 cm)
- Product Height: 61.75" (156 cm)
- Product Length: 41.00" (104 cm)
- Machine Weight: 553 lbs.. (251 kg)
Hoist Fitness Return Policy
HOIST Fitness only ships to the contiguous United States.
We make every effort to fulfill orders as quickly as possible for our customers. Due to the price, weight, and assembly/installation requirements of some products we ask that you provide a phone number with your order so HOIST Fitness or the freight company may contact you about your order details. If we are not able to contact you this could delay the fulfillment process for some orders. If you wish to return an item you must return it within 30 days of receipt of the product. You will be responsible for arranging and paying for return shipping the item back to us and a 20% restocking fee unless it is due to damage/error on behalf of the freight company or HOIST Fitness.
We do not sell/ship online orders outside the continental US, for example, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, etc.
***Hoist Fitness equipment has a typicalÂ lead time of 2 - 4 weeks.Â Please note, the price listedÂ does not include free shipping. Please call or email for a shipping quote before you place your order, otherwiseÂ we will contact you after you purchase***.
****Shipping/handling vary based on your distance from the nearest HOIST Authorized Dealer and their applicable policies. Applicable taxes and additional fees vary based on the state your Authorized HOIST Dealer resides. A HOIST Representative will contact you upon purchase to inform you of the exact shipping/handling charges. Credit card payments WILL NOT be processed unless you agree to these charges. In the rare event that you do not reside within the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network territory, curbside delivery is the only available delivery option for boxed goods and does NOT include assembly. Please note product installation is not available outside the HOIST Authorized Dealer Network.****