CYBEX 630A ARC TRAINER - TOTAL BODY
The Cybex 630A Arc Trainer is designed to give the least amount of stress on joints while maintaining the highest level of performance. This Arc Trainer offers an incredibly effective workout!. The resistance ranges from 0 to 900 watts and fits a wide variety of users. If you're looking for a mild workout or if you're hard core and want an extreme workout, the Cybex 630A is ideal for you. Bilateral reciprocal footplate movement along an accurate path gives a natural motion for a relaxed feel at low resistance levels and gives high intensity training at high resistance settings. The Cybex 630A Arc Trainer has superior bio-mechanics and allows for high intensity training that places greater loads on the muscles with less joint stress.
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Hill Interval, Interval, Weight Loss, Cardio and Strength.
- Displays: distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate, heart rate %, time, incline and resistance level.
- 101 Resistance Levels
- 11 Incline Levels
- Heart Rate: Built in wireless heart rate receiver and contact heart rate monitoring
- Convenience Features: Accessory Tray, Built-in Reading Rack, and Water Bottle Holder.
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Dimensions: 70" x 30"
- Voltage: 110V (works on any standard outlet)
- Dimensions: 70"L x 30"W x 44"H (177.8cm x 76.2cm x 111.76cm)
- Weight: 331 Lbs. (150 Kg)
- User Weight Limit: 400 Lbs. (181.2 Kg)
- Incline Range: 11 Incline Levels
- Resistance Range: 101 Levels
- Heart Rate: Built in wireless HR, Contact HR monitoring.
- Voltage: 110V
- Free 90 day warranty.
- *** Ask us about our extended warranty
Why buy used commercial fitness equipment from CFF?
Confidence in your investment. CFF offers one of the best warranties in the business on certified refurbished & re-manufactured commercial cardio equipment. (Up to 3 years!) Save 50-75% off new & enjoy lifetime support from a family-owned business that treats you like family.