Cybex 625A Arc Trainer - 626A-LED-03
- Model Number: 626A-LED-03
- Language: English
- Pre-owned - Just Off lease in excellent condition - See pictures
The 625A is designed to concentrate on the lower body; this cross trainer is popular with facilities looking to provide variety for their users. The versatility of the 625A Arc Trainer means that a single unit can satisfy a diverse range of user needs and desires
Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested. It engages the right muscles — quads and glutes — that demand lots of energy from the body when they are called upon to work. That means big calorie burn. And because the Arc Trainer is demanding on the muscles — not the joints, it can be used longer without putting a strain on the knees, hip or back.
The Cybex Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which means it is really three machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross-country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. Also lots of workout programs make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
Having trouble deciding which model is right for you? Check out our easy to read Cybex Arc Trainer Comparison Chart!
Key Model Features:
- Display: Graphic display of profile via 7 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows time. incline and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Cordless. It uses an Alternator and Battery for Power
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Machine Weight: 404 lbs (183 kg)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 76 x 32 x 62.5 in (192 x 81 x 159 cm)
Just off lease, these units are cleaned and serviced and covered by a 90 day moving parts warranty. So what do we do? Each unit is partially disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, lubricated, drives belts replaced if needed, and thoroughly tested. We run a diagnostics test on the console for complete functionality, testing all the buttons, boards, motors, and battery. Anything not meeting Life Fitness specifications is replaced with new Life Fitness OEM parts. After we receive your purchase, allow 5 business days for scheduling and servicing of the unit. These units are shipped fully assembled and ready to use. They are placed on a skid w/ a custom exo-skeleton frame built around them to fully protect all sides, and then shipped via freight, common curbside delivery. You are responsible to bring it in your home. Every piece includes an extra rider insurance policy, covering the full cost of the unit. Once shipped, you will get updated pictures of the unit packaged as well as tracking information. Please contact us immediately if you receive a unit with any damage to the outer packaging, and notate it on the bill of lading before you sign for it. If you should receive a unit that has been damaged during shipping, notate on the BOL and refuse it. We can always send out a new one.
Free - PVS unit (personal viewing screen) will automatically be included when available with no additional fee.
Planet Fitness Decals will have to be removed before being picked up or shipped. It is a requirement by planet fitness for us to do so.
Cybex 625A Arc Trainer Part Manual
Cybex 625A Arc Trainer Operations Manual