CONCEPT 2 SKI ERG W/ PM5
Call for our best price
Build strength and endurance with the NEW ski ergometer and training tool from Concept2.
- Builds strength in upper body, core and legs
- Provides a quality aerobic workout
- Encourages proper and effective Nordic skiing technique
An ergometer (or “erg”) is a device that measures work. That’s what sets the Concept2 SkiErg apart from other training devices: it allows you to accurately assess your output, monitor your progress, and compare your scores with others using the Concept2 Performance Monitor. It’s the same monitor that has been helping rowers train for many years:
- Immediate, accurate and repeatable performance data
- Workout options: choose a preset workout, ski against a previous result or play a game
- Memory and LogCard for workout data storage
- USB Interface to transfer data to PC or Mac
- Heart Rate Monitoring (PolarTM and SuuntoTM options available)
- Online logbook and ranking capability
Nordic skiing is an exhilarating and aerobically demanding sport, so it's no surprise that Nordic skiers are extremely fit athletes. The SkiErg makes this terrific aerobic exercise accessible to anyone. Each pull engages the arms, shoulders, core and legs in a downwards "crunch," using body weight to help accelerate the handles. Check the technique video and you’ll see the legs raising the body weight on each stroke, providing an exhausting full-body workout at high intensities. A workout on the SkiErg works the legs at least as hard as the upper body. Maximum heart rates are achieved through aerobically demanding workouts.
The Concept2 SkiErg is based on the same mechanics and electronic monitoring systems as the Concept2 Indoor Rower, the proven choice of rowing athletes around the world since 1982.
- Smooth pull with a quick return.
- Adjustable handle straps.
- Includes PM 5 Performance Monitor
- Air-resistance flywheel: the harder you pull the more resistance you feel.
- Easy spiral damper controls feel of each pull.
- Available in wall mounted or free standing installation.
- Compact storage: Machine folds for transport and storage.
- Easy assembly. Tools and illustrated instructions included.
- Every SkiErg comes with all you need to get started.
- PM3 Monitor with one LogCard or PM4 monitor with one LogCard
- USB Connection Cable
- CD with PM3/PM4 Compatible Software
- Owner Manuals for the SkiErg and Performance Monitor
- SkiErgs with PM4 come with a rechargeable battery pack and Suunto chest belt for heart rate monitoring.
If you are not satisfied with your Indoor Rower for any reason, you may return it to us within 30 days of shipment and we will refund the cost of the machine to you. All shipping costs are your responsibility. This offer applies to the US and Canada only.
- 5-year warranty on the frame
- 2-year warranty on the monitor and moving parts
The Concept2 Performance Monitor (PM) allows you to accurately assess your output, monitor your progress, and compare your scores with others. That's what sets the Concept2 SkiErg apart from other training devices. The PM also offers:
- Immediate, accurate and repeatable performance data.
- Workout options: choose a preset workout, ski against a previous result or play a game.
- Memory and LogCard for workout data storage.
- USB Interface to transfer data to PC or Mac.
- Heart Rate Monitoring (Polar and Suunto options available).
A Performance Monitor is included with every SkiErg purchase.
A good training partner helps you stick with a program and reach your goals. We've designed the PM3 (Performance Monitor 3) to be the ideal, smart electronic training partner, and it is standard on every SkiErg.