CFF "STRONG IS THE NEW SKINNY" 10MM PRO DOUBLE BUCKLE PWER-LIFTING BELT
Meets IPF specifications. Protect your back and avoid a hernia with the CFF Pro Double Buckle Powerlifting belt. Great for squats, dead-lifts, or bench press, it's made from 10mm thick, 100mm wide, heavy duty leather with a 2-prong buckle. With 8 adjustment points, you can get exactly the right fit. Hand-stitched, we back it with a lifetime warranty!
See Specifications tab for sizing information.
Interational Powerlifting Federation belt rules:
Competitors may wear a belt. If worn, it shall be on the outside of the lifting suit.
- Materials and Construction:
- The main body shall be made of leather, vinyl or other similar non-stretch material in one or more lamination’s which may be glued and / or stitched together.
- It shall not have additional padding, bracing or supports of any material either on the surface or concealed within the lamination’s of the belt.
- The buckle shall be attached at one end of the belt by means of studs and / or stitching.
- The belt may have a buckle with one or two prongs or “quick release” type (“quick release” referring to lever.)
- A tongue loop shall be attached close to the buckle by means of studs / or stitching.
- The name of the lifter, the lifter’s nation, state or club may appear on the outside of the belt.
- Width of belt maximum 10 cm.
- Thickness of belt maximum 13 mm along the main length.
- Inside width of buckle maximum 11 cm.
- Outside width of buckle maximum 13 cm.
- Tongue loop maximum width 5 cm.
- Distance between end of belt and far end of tongue loop maximum 25 cm”