LeMond Revmaster Pro Indoor Cycle by Life Fitness and Hoisr - Belt Drive Bike
From the manufacturers Life Fitnes and HOIST® LeMond® Series exercise bikes are designed in partnership with three-time Tour de France champion, Greg LeMond. Built for use in commercial or home settings, the next generation LeMond RevMaster offers you some great upgrades to the classic model. For maximum riding comfort, the narrower crank design replicates the geometry of a great road bike. New Cam handles and increased adjustment ranges to seat and handlebars create the best custom fit available and gives you greater muscle involvement. The 4-way microfit also lets you cycle in an upright position or stretched out and low, which is ideal for triathletes. Improved corrosion resistance by using aluminum components and a 2 piece bottom bracket cartridge make the RevMaster Pro even easier to maintain and service - with most components pre-assembled.
Lemond RevMaster Pro Features:
- Secured seat clamp: Bottom seat post lock keeps users from sliding seat post completely off the bike for added safety and security.
- The RevMaster frame is made using a 17 step manufacturing process for quality and durability.
- Next Generation X-Frame: Gives you a better ride and allows easy access to all seat, height and handlebar adjustments. Plus – new Bottom bracket cartridge has a 2 piece design for modular service.
- Cam Handles: Comfortable and easy to use, offers quicker adjustments without the hassle of pop-pins and threaded handles.
- More Adjustment Ranges: Allows a better fit with more comfort.
- Improved Corrosion Resistance: New Aluminum components.
- Fender With Integrated Brake Assembly: Provides improved braking and doubles as a moisture guard.
- Kevlar Belt: A Kevlar belt instead of a chain. The result is a smooth and QUIET ride. Our belt never needs to be replaced due to stretch, or oiled like the chain bikes.
- Brake and Resistance: Designed for ease of use, the resistance knob adjusts easily. Just turn the knob to adjust (increase or decrease) the intensity of your workout. By simply pressing down on the same knob, the braking system activates quickly and safely. Micro turn adjustment allows for smooth, safe transitions to higher intensity levels.
- Custom Cranks: Strong BMX custom cranks & bottom bracket designed to withstand greater force loads then conventional bikes.
- Easy to switch seat options: Post will accommodate personal preferences.
Lemond RevMaster Pro Specifications:
- Product Width: 23.00" (58 cm)
- Product Height: 46.00" (117 cm)
- Product Length: 42.00" (107 cm)
- Machine Weight: 143 lbs. (65 kg)
Bikes are all in very good working condition. They do not include the computer, it is $200 more. (1) Picture is of the actual bikes.
Bikes will be cleaned and serviced, missing nothing. Any damaged seats, missing end caps, or missing stretch pads will be replaced. Brakes will be checked for full functionality. Typically, you will find possible rust around here as it is very difficult to clean after a ride, but this will not affect the bikes performance as they will be thoroughly inspected, cleaned, and serviced.
There might be a possibility of of paint flaking by the brake guards or crevices, but nothing major if any at all.
Cranks will be clean and shinny.