KEISER M3+ PLUS INDOOR CYCLING BIKE - BLUETOOTH OPTIONAL
M+ SERIES CARDIO - AVAILABLE W/ A BLUETOOTH CONSOLE
Available Pre-owned or Remanufactured
- Just off lease does not include a Bluetooth console (silver frame)
- Re-manufactured includes Bluetooth consoles and 3 year warranty on moving parts (New Black Powder Coated Frame)
“With the M3+, Keiser revolutionized indoor group cycling. And today, it continues to lead the way.”
Keiser’s pioneering M Series indoor group bike is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders and maintenance technicians alike. Offering an unrivaled premium-feel ride for variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity.
The M3 + comes equipped with Keiser’s new Fore and Aft Adjustable Handlebars, Backlit Display, and a factory calibrated resistance system.
- BLUETOOTH consoles are only included on re-manufactured bikes. If you would like a Bluetooth console on a bike that has not been re-manufactured, it will be an additional $400 for the upgrade
- Fore and Aft Adjustable Handlebars
- Backlit M Series Display
- Adjustable Shimano Combo Pedals
- Easy Transport
- Gravity Based Water Bottle Holder
- Four-Way Adjustable Seat Position
- Anti-Slip Belt (Requiring No Adjustment)
- RPM (Revolutions Per Minute)
- Power Output Displays in Watts (currently generating)
- Heart Rate (Polar compatible)
- Pedaling Time
- Gear (Resistance) (1 to 24 gears)
- Odometer / Trip Distance
- Height: 44.5” through 50.75”(floor to top of display) / 1130.3-1289.05 mm
- Width: 25.75” / 654.05 mm
- Length: 48.25” through 57.25” (front of Handlebars to back of Wheel Guard) / 1225.55-1454 mm
- Some assembly required, unless ordering it fully assembled
All re-manufactured bikes have been re-powder coated, new bearings, upgraded pedals, etc., and will be in like new condition.
Available to pick up in Pennsylvania only
Why CFF FIT over our competition
- CFF FIT has been designing, manufacturing, providing, and servicing gym equipment since 2005.
- Every bike is documented, tested, serviced, tuned, and cleaned before it leaves our facility in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- To ensure the safe travel of the bike from CFF FIT to you, we skid and frame every bike that leaves our facility. What sets us apart from the rest of the industry is that we build a exoskeleton frame around the bike to provide maximum protection during transport
- We provide a free rider insurance policy to ensure your item is covered from when it leaves our facility to when it arrives at your gym or home. This covers the full purchase price of the bike.
- Your bike or bikes will ship tuned, fully assembled, and ready to ride by way of freight.
- This is a common curbside delivery with lift-gate service and appointment. You will need to be preset for the delivery.
Keiser Fitness - Setting trip units to mikes or kilometers and bike ID number
Keiser M Series Seat and Handlebar Height Adjustment Knob Instructions
Keiser fore-aft seat adjust handle replacement
Keiser M3 and M5 Retrofit Leveler Installation
Keiser M3+ and M3i Parts Schematics (diagram) and Parts list (S5506XXC)
Keiser M3 Parts Schematics (diagram) and Parts list (5500XX)
Keiser Bike Leveler Hex Insert Installation Instructions
Keiser M3i Indoor Cycling Installation and Operations Manual