KEISER M3 INDOOR CYCLE - BLUETOOTH AVAILABLE
Pre-owned & re-manufactured commercial gym equipment.
With the M3, Keiser revolutionized indoor group cycling. And today, it continues to lead the way.
Upgrade to the remanufactured matte black and receive a FREE Bluetooth console like the Keiser M3Xi.
Keiser’s pioneering M Series indoor group bike is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders and maintenance technicians alike. Offering an unrivaled premium-feel ride for variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity.
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Keiser education and certifications available
Keiser M3 Specs:
- Height: 45" / 1143 mm
- Width: 26" / 660.4 mm
- Length: 49" / 1244.6 mm
- Weight: 85 lbs. / 38.56 kg
- Some assembly required, unless ordering it fully assembled
Please keep in mind, this is a pre-owned piece of commercial cardio, it is not new unless completely re-manufactured.
All bikes are CFF Certified.
CFF is a Keiser certified service provider.
Each bike is completely disassembled. The base, frame, crank arms, and rear guard are stripped down to bare metal powder coated matte black; custom colors are available (additional cost may be incurred).
What is new/replaced:
- Bottom bracket bearings
- Velo Seat
- End caps
- Rear tensioner bearing
- Rear hub
- Wheel bearings
- Drive Belt
- Bluetooth console
- Lower board
- Data wire
- Flywheel and belt hub are original and can still have slight scuff
- 1 Year warranty - covers all moving parts
Bikes will take 7 - 10 business days to complete as they are placed on the schedule and completed once ordered. Bikes are reassembled, tuned, & tested. They are then prepped for pick up or to be shipped.
If you need the bike shipped, you have two shipping options.
FedEx/UPS: bikes are carefully disassembled, prepped, packaged, and and boxed. Every bike is fully insured w/extra insurance to assure safe travel and full coverage. Assembly required
Freight: if your want it tuned, assembled, and ready to go the second you receive your bike, then this is the way you want to go. Each bike is placed on a custom built skid with an exoskeleton frame to assure your bike is fully protected.
Checkout the pictures, your bike will look awesome.
Available to pick up in Pennsylvania only
Ask about CFF Certified extended warranty options.
Why buy used commercial fitness equipment from CFF?
CFF offers one of the best warranties in the business on certified refurbished & re-manufactured commercial cardio equipment. (Available up to 3 years)! Save 50-75% off new & enjoy lifetime support from a family-owned business that treats you like family.