KEISER M3 INDOOR CYCLE - BLUETOOTH AVAILABLE
Pre-owned commercial gym equipment.
With the M3, Keiser revolutionized indoor group cycling. And today, it continues to lead the way.
Upgrade to the matte black and receive a free Bluetooth console like the Keiser M3Xi.
Keiser’s pioneering M Series indoor group bike is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders and maintenance technicians alike. Offering an unrivaled premium-feel ride for variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity.
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Keiser education and certifications available
Keiser M3 Specs:
- Height: 45" / 1143 mm
- Width: 26" / 660.4 mm
- Length: 49" / 1244.6 mm
- Weight: 85 lbs. / 38.56 kg
- Some assembly required, unless ordering it fully assembled
Please keep in mind, this is a pre-owned piece of commercial cardio, it is not new.
**REFURBISHED W/Warranty** All bikes are CFF Certified. Each bike is completely disassembled. The base frame and crank arms are stripped down to bare metal. It then receives a coat of primer, coat of paint, and two gloss clear coats to prevent rust. Any broken or missing parts are replaced, seats are like new or replaced, rear tension bearing is replaced, new spd clip pedals, shields and flywheel will still have possible scuffs, end cap on the base frame are replaced. Consoles are tested and in excellent working condition or replaced. Bikes will take 7 - 10 business days to complete as they are placed on the schedule and completed once ordered. Bikes are available with and without rear curved flywheel guard. Please specify preferred style. If not, we will choose. One picture showers w/rear curved bar & the other shows w/o. Bikes are reassembled, tested, & then disassembled, carefully packaged, and boxed. Shipped FedEx and fully insured w/extra insurance to assure safe travel and coverage. See pictures, your bike will look awesome.
Available to pick up in Pennsylvania only
Learn about CFF Certified & warranty options
Why buy used commercial fitness equipment from CFF?
CFF offers one of the best warranties in the business on certified refurbished & re-manufactured commercial cardio equipment. (Available up to 3 years)! Save 50-75% off new & enjoy lifetime support from a family-owned business that treats you like family.
Learn about all levels of servicing as well as buying CFF Certified units and warranty options available.
Free - PVS unit (personal viewing screen) will automatically be included when available with no additional fee.