KEISER M3 INDOOR CYCLE - BLUETOOTH AVAILABLE
With the M3i, Keiser revolutionized indoor group cycling. And today, it continues to lead the way.
Keiser’s pioneering M Series indoor group bike is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders and maintenance technicians alike. Offering an unrivaled premium-feel ride for variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity.
- V-shape frame and handlebar combo to accommodate all riders
- Rust-resistant design includes stainless steel hardware and rear flywheel
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Quiet, low-maintenance magnetic-resistance belt-drive system
- Magnetic resistance delivers road-bike experience and ensures a smooth ride
- Lightweight and superior ease of transport
- With more than 300,000 M Series bikes sold, there’s no more proven bike worldwide
- Robust adjustment knobs require less maintenance than cam-lock
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Keiser education and certifications available
Keiser M3 Specs:
- Height: 45" / 1143 mm
- Width: 26" / 660.4 mm
- Length: 49" / 1244.6 mm
- Weight: 85 lbs. / 38.56 kg
- Some assembly required, unless ordering it fully assembled
CFF is a Keiser certified service provider.
If you need the bike shipped, you have two shipping options.
FedEx/UPS: bikes are carefully disassembled, prepped, packaged, and and boxed. Every bike is fully insured w/extra insurance to assure safe travel and full coverage. Assembly required
Freight: if your want it tuned, assembled, and ready to go the second you receive your bike, then this is the way you want to go. Each bike is placed on a custom built skid with an exoskeleton frame to assure your bike is fully protected.
Available to pick up in Pennsylvania only