STAR TRAC SPINNER - NXT SPIN BIKE (7090)
Pre-owned, just off lease, cleaned and serviced
Spinner® NXT by Star Trac has an all aluminum frame, a micro-adjustable seat (easy to adjust!) water bottle holders in the handlebars (easily accessible!) dual sided pedals with SPD clips and toe cages, and an impressive user weight capacity of 300lbs. We really like the classic look of the Spinner NXT bike because of it's smooth curved edges and fresh platinum power coating paint job. Maintaining the NXT bike is simple. Wipe the bike down after each ride, lubricate the chain couple times a year (as needed) and it will last for many years trouble free. The leather brake pad which creates resistance is so heavy duty that most gyms don't have to replace it for several years. When using the Spinner NXT indoor cycle for home use we've seen the brake pad last for well over 8 years. Just think, this Spin® Bike is designed for a Spin® Studio where it's being used multiple times a day. Imagine how less it's being used at home! That is why we recommend the Spinner® NXT for home and club use because it's built to last. The crank-system uses a commercial grade bottom bracket, the aluminum frame will never rust, and the transfer wheels make it easy to move when needed.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Frame offers corrosion and rust resistance.
- Plastic rim on inner radius to protect flywheel from rust and corrosion.
- Ergonomic Saddle with flexible seat base, double-density padding and anatomical cutout provides comfort for all riders.
- Push brake safety system brings flywheel to a fast stop with minimal effort.
- No-Slip Grip Handlebars offer dual water bottle holders for ultimate functionality and convenience during the ride.
- Oval-Shaped Handlebar and Seat Posts offer extra stability with easy-to-remember alphanumeric markings for the returning rider.
- Micro-Adjustable Seat Slider delivers maximum fore and aft adjust-ability with easy-to-remember numerical markings.
- Dual-Sided Pedals with larger platform and SPD™ compatibility provide enduring comfort and stability.
- Crank Assembly with increased strength provides dependable performance for every rider.
- Assembled Weight: 129 lbs.
- Bottle Holder: 2
- Bottle Holder Position: Handle Bars
- Drive System: Chain
- Resistance Type: Leather
- Handle Bar Adjust-ability: Pin Select
- Seat Adjust-ability: Fore & Aft Adjust-ability, Micro Adjustable
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
Why buy used commercial fitness equipment from CFF?
Confidence in your investment. CFF offers one of the best warranties in the business on certified refurbished & re-manufactured commercial cardio equipment. (Up to 3 years!) Save 50-75% off new & enjoy lifetime support from a family-owned business that treats you like family.