STAR TRAC SPINNER BLADE SPIN BIKE - 7190
Pre-owned, just off lease, cleaned and serviced
The Spinner® Blade combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjust-ability to deliver best-in-class performance for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner® Blade features an extra durable crank system, rust-defying materials and rock solid construction. Combine the Spinning® program and the Spinner® Blade with Star Trac’s unsurpassed customer service, support and training, and you’ll have all the tools necessary to kick your facility into high gear.
- Iconic aluminum frame design offers lower overall weight and superior rust resistance
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design
- Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability
- Superior bio-mechanics with best-in-class bottom bracket Q factor
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal and both SPD and toe cage design
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment
- Accommodates riders 4’ 10” (147.3 cm) to 6’ 10” (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg)
- Assembled Weight: 145 lbs.
- Flywheel weight: 38 lbs.
- Display Type: Display Optional
Why buy used commercial fitness equipment from CFF?
Confidence in your investment. CFF offers one of the best warranties in the business on certified refurbished & re-manufactured commercial cardio equipment. (Up to 3 years!) Save 50-75% off new & enjoy lifetime support from a family-owned business that treats you like family.