Star trac E-TRx Treadmill w/PVS (TV) (GEN II)
When designing the E-TRx, Star Trac started with the most solid foundation you could have – more than 20 years of treadmill superiority. And while most would have been content in making subtle improvements to an already proven design, Star Trac set out instead to create the ultimate marriage of user experience, benefits, desires and features ever put under foot. The result is nothing short of impressive. With conveniently close Hot Bar controls, the industry’s most complete and flexible entertainment options and increased incline specs, the E-TRx has all the features and design elements users have longed for – perfectly woven into the sturdiest, sleekest, most user-friendly package ever. For those looking to move beyond individual features and specs and experience a truly different and infinitely better treadmill on every level, your time has come.
- Sturdy hourglass handrail’s unique shape improves form and function.
- Centered dual-adjustable personal fans create a more rewarding workout.
- 20% Max Elevation.
- Soft Trac triple cell cushioning system provides maximum shock absorption.
- Running surface: 60" l x 21.5" w (157.5 x 55 cm)
- Step-up height: 10” (25.5 cm)
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Suspension: Soft Trac triple cell neoprene rubber, Deck System: Reversible 1” (2.5 cm) composite fiberboard, waxing not required
- Rollers: 3.5” (9 cm) sealed bearings
- Incline range: 0 to 20% in 0.5% increments
- Speed range: 0.5 to 12.5 mph (may go up to 15 mph) in 0.1 mph (0.1 km/h) increments
- HR monitoring: Polar Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
- Display: Intuitive, tactile response keypad with LED technology
- Readouts: 20-character message window; Dedicated: Speed and incline, time elapsed, calories, distance, course profile, heart rate; Scrolling: Time remaining, vertical distance traveled, laps completed, pace (min/mile or km), calories/hour, 1/4-mile motivational track
- Programs: 12 programs including Dynamic Heart Rate Control, Constant Heart Control, Fitness Test (Modified Balke Ware), Firefighter Test (Modified Gerkin Protocol), ARMY Protocol, USMC Protocol, USAF Protocol and NAVY Protocol
- Standard features: Hot Bar controls, personal cooling fans, wrap-around Aero Bar, dedicated heart rate display, safety lockout control, FitLinxx certified
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Weight: 425 lbs (193 kg)
- Dimensions: 85" L x 36" W x 63” H (215 x 91.5 x 160 cm)
E-TRx Feature Highlights
|PVS||Pre-wired for E-Series PVS entertainment system (TV)|
|Hot Bar®d||Easily accessible, located closer to you with one-finger speed and elevation controls, integrated stop button, and contact heart rate grips|
|Soft Trac®||Triple cell cushioning system provides maximum shock absorption|
|Fans||Centered, dual-adjustable personal fans create a more rewarding workout|
Why buy used commercial fitness equipment from CFF?
Each unit has just come off lease and has been cleaned and serviced. Pick up is available or you can have it shipped. Treadmills will ship freight, common curbside delivery and will be fully assembled.
Confidence in your investment. CFF offers one of the best warranties in the business on certified refurbished & remanufactured commercial cardio equipment. (Up to 3 years!) Save 50-75% off new & enjoy lifetime support from a family-owned business that treats you like family.