CFF Shot Put - Manufactured to IAAF Competition Specs
The shot put is a track and field event involving "throwing"/"putting" (throwing in a pushing motion) a heavy spherical object —the shot—as far as possible. The shot put competition for men has been a part of the modern Olympics since their revival in 1896, women's competition began in 1948. Condition New Thank you for choosing CFF STRENGTH TRAINING EQUIPMENT is your premier MMA, Boxing, Crossfit, Weightlifting, Gymnastic, & Gym Outfitter!
- CFF Shot Put available in 8 or 12 lbs.
- Manufactured to meet the strict guidelines of the IAAF
- 8 lb Shot Put - 106mm diameter (4.125” diameter)
- 12 lb Shot Put - 114mm diameter (4.50” diameter)
- Meets NCAA, IAAF, & USATF standards
- Precision milled, accurate within +/- 1% Steel
- Silver finish For Track and Field
We are here to serve you!