CFF MEDICINE BALL - 14" SOFT WALL BALL
- Designed for the most intense medicine ball workouts, from cross training to HITT, the CFF FIT soft shell medicine ball is built to last through the most intense, grueling wall ball workouts.
- CFF 14" soft medicine balls were designed and built to be the best in the industry, using the highest quality materials. Each weighted ball has a triple layer, heavy duty soft shell, is triple stitched with heavy duty nylon thread, and extremely well balanced
- Includes the best warranty in the industry. We cover our medicine balls for 3 Years!
Why train with a medicine ball?
- Medicine Ball Training - builds muscle, core strength, increases explosive power, speed, stamina, increases your metabolism, and is an incredible fat burning tool
- Weighted ball training allows you to train unilaterally, bilaterally, as well as on multiple planes.
- Soft medicine balls are excellent for wood choppers, rotational toss, soft ups snd throws, Russian twists, push ups, planks, split squat jumps, and more.
One of the most popular exercises a 14" soft medicine ball is used for is wall ball's. Made popular by Crossfit, this workout will help you to look and feel younger.
Look up “wall ball exercises” in the dictionary and what it should say is, "the epitome of functional fitness".
Love them or hate them, training with a Wall Ball is one of those workouts that will help you out with everyday life. It's not like curling a dumbbell where you are just using two or three muscles. With the wall ball exercise your are engaging over 10 different large muscle groups. Your Quads, Glutes, Hamstrings, Calves, back, chest, biceps, triceps, abdominals, deltoids, and more are engaged through the entire movement.
You start the exercise at a standing position, hands and ball at chest level. Then dropping down to a squat position, arms tucked.., your muscles are getting you prepared, tensing every part of your body in anticipation, readying you to drive you up for the next explosive rep.
It takes your whole body, working together, to explode up. Your quads & calves drive you up to your toes. Your triceps, forearms, and chest exploding your arms to press the ball up to that 9 or 10 foot mark on the wall.
The ball hits the mark and comes back down for you to catch. As you start on your descent, your back, biceps, forearms, & hamstrings engage, slowing you down until you reach your bottom position, absorbing the massive amount of energy and force of you and the wall ball coming down. The rep is complete and you are ready to go again.
We already know that the wall ball training is a total body workout, but how does it help you in your everyday life or as an athlete training for an event, may it be running, weight lifting, swimming, etc?
Performing wall ball exercises will not just build muscle, it builds explosive speed & power. Why is this important to everyone, not just the athlete? It builds fast twitch muscle. Fast twitch muscles, and the use of them, are what studies have proven to keep you younger, possibly reversing or slowing the aging effect. Your metabolic rate will get a boost causing your body to burn more calories and fat. Wall ball exercises will also improve your V02 max, improving your endurance level.
Wall ball exercises are not like your traditional workout, but instead, it mimics everyday movements like squatting, standing, raising your arms and carrying a box. They should be a staple of your weekly training.
Wall Ball Specs:
- Triple stitched
- Increases your speed, strength, coordination, & conditioning
- Soft shell out side
- Color coded for easy distinction between weights
- 14" Diameter available in sizes 6-30lbs
- Heavy duty, synthetic leather for added durability and grip
- Double padded, more forgiving if you miss one
- Stitched Logo and weight
- 3 Year Warranty
Set 1 (one of each) - 4, 6 8 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 25, 30 lb. balls